ED : next titel

dato_xp

I am confused; can anyone tell me which product will be developed by ED and not third party?

It still looks like third party developers are not as skillful as ED developers are, even taking look on cockpit of Mi-8 or Mig-21 they look like cartoon, colors are not real, panels look like from flanker or LOMAC, 3 D models are less alive then is cockpit and 3 d model of A-10C, with more angulated edges, And if this minor things are not well worked-through then how can we be sure that flight physics will be. So can you guys tell me which product is developed next by ED itself?

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows your're scared to death:pilotfly:

F-18C, should be ready in about two years. Ta-ta.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

From ED it'll be the F/A-18C..

EDIT: ummm have you seen the latest Mig-21 pit.

No way does it look cartoonish.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

You are comparing a (great) beta and an unreleased product to ED's stuff? Fine do that, but ED's stuff don't have the beta tag.. but none of them are fully functional after all these years!?

so do you think that A-10c is less well worked through then mig-21 of Mi-8?

Courage is the art of being the only one who knows your're scared to death:pilotfly:

F-18C is a great, we need at least 1 sim with fully functional A2A and A2G radar and all around functional cockpit and advanced flight model.

I'm confused, is Wags talking about the AFM F-15C for FC3?

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

;1894424']He said DCS F-15C!

Come on man... try to keep up!

No Hi said DCS/FC F-15C this is the same as FC3 but with 3 D cockpit and model, I dont think that all systems will be functional as they ar in A-10C , thats why it s DCS/FC and not DCS , am I right?

Right, not heard of this news before. But there again, I'm old.

Asus Z390 Code XI, i9-9900K, RAM 32 Gig Corsair Vengeance @ 3200, RTX 2080 TI FE, TIR 5, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB, HOTAS WH, ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q, HTC Vive Pro, Win 10 x64

Just AFM is not enough , we had AFM for Su-25T in FC1 but without clickable and functional cockpit and all other systems it’s still arcade

• Like 1

;1894433']No,

He is talking about a DCS F-15C not FC3.

So think DCS A-10C quality in a F-15C

Note the bold text.

F-15C: DCS Flaming Cliffs

Please try to keep up.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I think there is no point to issue this products as we have it in FC3 , there will be minor modification in flight model , I think ED should be more focused on new engine and DCS alone and not to try to resuscitate FC, FC for me is like Celeron , if you are really interested in flight sims you would not waist time and money on half-sims and DCS is much more complex and interesting and I would rather spent 100$ on F-18C DVD then anything that is coming out under title mention FC in it. I mean don’t get me wrong FC was nice sim in 2005-2007, but I still loved my Janes F-18, because of its systems simulation. But now with all this Core I-7 and large GB RAMS and all this nice powerful Graphics cards, ED should not waste time on this insignificant modernization of old sims , they should go to next gen as quick as possible , ‘cause we are suffering waiting for cool staff and just getting old J

• Like 1

im a bit confused here. so far the 3rd party devs have done an incredible job. the huey and mi8 are both awesome modules and they look very good. if you didn't tell me it was a 3rd party that did this i would have thought ed made them.

the onl;y quirk i have with 3rd parties right now is that most seem to be making trainers or non to light combat aircraft. i wish we could see them make pure combat aircraft in the immediate future. id l;ove to see an f16, a mig29, an apache, a tornado, a new version of the su-27, an mi 28. you get where im going at.

Its just my opinion that cockpit looks less real then cockpit of A-10c maybe im wrong ,

could anyone give me link to see new cockpit of Mig-21?

Just AFM is not enough , we had AFM for Su-25T in FC1 but without clickable and functional cockpit and all other systems it’s still arcade

The flaming cliffs series is not arcade. Arcade is Tom Clancy's HAWX, Ace combat, apache air assault etc. This is a "survey sim" level versus a "study sim" for the A-10C. The flight dynamics are calculated in real time with a high degree of accuracy. Only the avionics are "simplified".

Anyways...yay... I personally love the FC series. Can't wait for the eagle and flanker. :pilotfly: :pilotfly:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

The Fw-190 is due before the DCS:F/A-18, but the Su-27 and F-15 AFMs should be out before both of them. I think that's the current running order, anyway.

i7-7700K @ 4.9Ghz | 16Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | MSI Z270 Gaming M7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080ti Gaming X | Win 10 Home | Thrustmaster Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Oculus Rift S