HUD Repair bug 1.2.6 u1

PatriotCFS

A friend and I were playing multiplayer when I took small arms fire which damaged my HUD. After returning to base and repairing, my HUD was still not working.

That was twice in the past week this has happened. The first time I thought maybe it was me that done something wrong.

To be sure we tested it by shooting out nose of the chopper while running with cannons just until the HUD went out. The damaged chopper was shut down (at a friendly airport), repaired, and restarted.

That's why I don't bother with repairing etc. just change the aircraft...

This issue exists long time. Never fixed I think.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

code and game engine wise...you dont know that this would be a minor fix....some of the stupidest bugs can sometimes be the hardest to fix, while other times something that you may claim as a major bug may really be one of the easier things to fix...

...easy fix, hard fix...it has no relevance...a major problem like getting the tires to roll the correct direction may only take 3 man hours....but to get decals on them to show properly may take 400 man hours....

ED may know how to fix this....but if its going to take 1500 hours and 3 million dollars to do so, well i say screw it. they need to be spending that time getting me a AH-1, a F-18, a new map, and some loving for CA (which they took out of beta without every fixing or building upon at all like they said they would, its nothing more then a very raw unit mover)

It only takes two things to fly, Airspeed and Money.

Dear Davis, don't you exaggerate it? I'm not pro programmer. But I know that this bug is not big deal for ED. I guess it's matter of priority (or don't know how to say)...

Oh TurboHog; may be Ka-50's HUD is not repairable. So, they did it realistic. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5

as far as i remember, ED has never fixed any non-repairable subsystem since BS1. i listed the hud in 1.2.0 already.

There is tricks and things to avoid in Black Shark. But usually, it doesn't have an effect on your gameplay, unless when cheating the life.

(imho, the worst bugs are the crazy shkval (for some people) and the bomblets lags)

As it's said before, if you damage your bird, change it, or deal with it :D

TASK / ROLES acronyms guide

Black Shark A.I. datalink guide illustrated (v1.2.4 Available on Wiki)

DCS World Codex 1.1 : full units list (Speed/Weapons/Armor thickness/Threat zone/Weapon damage...) (Oct 2013)

BlackShark 2 1.2.x Bug and glitches thread (v1.2.7)

as far as i remember, ED has never fixed any non-repairable subsystem since BS1. i listed the hud in 1.2.0 already.

There is tricks and things to avoid in Black Shark...

I agree with you about all and crazy shkval. But, in same aspect, if a HUD can't be repaired, then an aircraft can't be repaired in 3 mins. If that's why ED is not fixing HUD intentionally, then they should remove "repair" command, right?