LLTM 2014: what would you like to see?

Joe Kurr

I'm not sure what you mean with "dogfight compo" (gunzo?), but once we organised a "WVR-tournament" (only full load of short-range IR missiles). It was placed in Caucasus-region of the map, with a lot of deep valleys to hide, flying low, looking for and chasing each other, firing sidewinders or r73 in vertical-/helmet-mode. It was not so energy-sensitive as gunzo (one wrong turn and you are sitting duck), but it was a hell of fun!

The LLTM Dogfight Compo will be gunzo, so no external weapons allowed, only internal guns.

And Liger Zero is right, you can choose any aircraft you like, even the helicopters if you wish!

Dutch Flanker Display Team | LLTM 2010 Tiger Spirit Award

The LLTM Dogfight Compo will be gunzo, so no external weapons allowed, only internal guns.

And Liger Zero is right, you can choose any aircraft you like, even the helicopters if you wish!

Even A-10(C/A)? I'm looking forward to it! :-D

Concerning the briefings, we will do a briefing before every mission, we haven't decided yet about debriefs.

I hope we will debrief at the bar in the evening, with a glass of beer.....

Cheers!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]:drink:: A barrel roll is unloading the beer for a hangar party! :beer::

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Going strong here gents. Not much to add.

Too bad it's not in Ahaus at Tobit.Software's Hangar anymore, because I'm working there now :(

No reason not to come. It's 20 km away from Ahaus MasterZelgadis. And you tell Tobias I am always willing to have a talk with him on LLTM2015. ;-)

Just a tip: maybe you could create

full-/half-/micro-banners for LLTM2014. We would put it on our web-sites to help to spread the word. At least a few sizes, so that we could pick the one that is easiest to include in our web-page layout...

Thanks for the advise Rhinox. Will get right to it this week.

I'm more interested in 2 hours briefings and debriefings. That's more fun. :D

What kinds of missions can we expect?

Dito on that one.

So gents. Get your ideas and oppinions posted. As moaning during the event on mission quality and spread is a serious nogo after having this opportunity. :smartass:

Registration for LLTM2014 is open, so see you all @ LLTM2014 - WZZRD.

Hey,

how about DONATING any profit made to a local child care institution ?

We should all do what we can, when we can.

Lars

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

WTF is "Terung", "Annuleren", etc? No matter what I click, it does not take me further. Just "helpdesk" works, well, sort of. It takes me to some page in language I do not understand at all. I even tried IE just to see if it looks the same. It does...

Am I suppose to learn dutch just to register? That might be "a little" problem, as I've heard it is difficult...

Edited by Rhinox

WTF is "Terung", "Annuleren", etc? No matter what I click, it does not take me further. Just "helpdesk" works, well, sort of. It takes me to some page in language I do not understand at all. I even tried IE just to see if it looks the same. It does...

Am I suppose to learn dutch just to register? That might be "a little" problem, as I've heard it is difficult...

Just below those buttons are another set of buttons allowing you to switch the language ;)

But, FWIW Terug = back, Annuleren = cancel :P

Thanks for the responce MTFDarkEagle.

Still need help Rhinox?

• 2 weeks later...

What i really like to see is a list of participants who have already bought their tickets.

Maybe we can start a discussion here about participating, such as:

* Yes off course i'll be there

* No, because it's to far from my home.

* Perhaps, depending on the total amount of participants

* I don't know yet

Please feel free to give your opinion!

Cheers!

Wasserfall

Edited by wasserfall

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

What i really like to see is a list of participants who have already bought their tickets.

* I don't know yet

Cheers!

Wasserfall

To bad Emmer that you can'y make it.

Hopefully some other people like to reply!

Intel Core i5-9600K, Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro, Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 WINDFORCE 8G

* I don't know yet

Cheers!

Wasserfall

Just bought my tickets today!

who's next?:)

• 2 weeks later...