Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 mobo

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

I just don't quite understand your previous post. You said something about those new planes, then jumped to Ms2004, then ace combat. There's no need to press enter after each sentence, especially incomplete ones. It makes it very hard to understand what you are trying to say.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

.....am stuck with poor tomcruzkraptt pussywussdeckswabbinpricklessfeline

aholegonna gethisassshotdowninflamesinfantrygirl

..am stuck with poor Tom Cruise Crap Pussy Wuss deck swabbing Prickless Feline

A hole gonna get this ass shot down in flames infantry girl...

am i correct? lol

lol...I'm not sure whether you are talking like that on purpose or being sarcastic, because I still no idea what you are trying to say. First something about Su-47 berkut, then Ace Combat, and now the predator. Well, the only thing I can do is just point at some of the mistakes you made. Three cent?...The term is two cent. Cruize is spelled as tom cruise. Something about scientology…don’t know where that came from. Ace combat is an arcade game, shouldn’t really be playing that if you’re into sims. And the predator may be seen as an AI plane in Black Shark version 1.2 (not 2.2) And no way in hell the berkut or the F-22 would be a flyable plane in this game. It will probably be 20-50 years later until we actually see an accurate model of those planes. And the rest of your post…I have no idea what you are trying to say. Maybe you should speak in your native language, someone on this forum could probably help you.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

they would just have to put virgin/micrsoft logos on tail,

and send bad boys off on suborbital HAVCAP missions

looking after space tourists,

those squadrons would be the richest pilots on earth.

Hahahaaaaa...that was freakin genious! :icon_supe Tundra, your posts remind me of a guitarist named "Buckethead"...I wonder if you've heard of him. :)

-----------------------------

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:

..am stuck with poor Tom Cruise Crap Pussy Wuss deck swabbing Prickless Feline

A hole gonna get this ass shot down in flames infantry girl...

am i correct? lol

lol! hahaha!!:icon_lol: :icon_pidu :icon_jook ...thats brilliant.... lol!!

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

guitar IS the finest axe to grind. ex-guitarist Frank Zappa once said "stupidity is rampant"

anybody like REAL football: elliptical pigskin flys like missile, headbangers wear helmets like good F/A pilots, tight formation flyby in a well patrolled air space during opening ceremonies? good, no?

Yes, very good..............I think. :icon_lol:

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

guitar IS the finest axe to grind. ex-guitarist Frank Zappa once said "stupidity is rampant"

anybody like REAL football: elliptical pigskin flys like missile, headbangers wear helmets like good F/A pilots, tight formation flyby in a well patrolled air space during opening ceremonies? good, no?

"Love passed, the muse appeared, the weather of mind got clarity newfound, now free, I once more weave together emotion, thought, and magic sound." ( from Eugene Onegin, 1823)

great...great...yup!! wow!! ......... .um..:icon_eek: what..:confused:

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

That's an easy one. The F-14 wins:

F-14 has radar and missiles, AND Tom Cruise.

Berkut has had no weapon systems or siginficant avionics fitted to it = sitting duck. And it doesn't have Tom Cruise ;)

F-14 wins once more, thus proving that ED should simulate it in LOMAC!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

That's an easy one. The F-14 wins:

F-14 has radar and missiles, AND Tom Cruise.

Berkut has had no weapon systems or siginficant avionics fitted to it = sitting duck. And it doesn't have Tom Cruise ;)

F-14 wins once more, thus proving that ED should simulate it in LOMAC!

Yes but how would he simulate a goose? Now working as an ER doctor, I doubt he'd be interested....oh crap I think Tundra's rubbing off on me. :icon_weed

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

lol! ......*upsidedownface* :D:rolleyes: