New Tutorial:: Aerial Refueling: The Boom System

Hi folks,

Just want to let you know that there's a new tutorial on the my site: Aerial Refueling: The Boom System. You'll find it on the Flight Basics page. The aircraft being refueled is an F-15C. :icon_eek: (Yes, I finally climbed into that cockpit.)

Flaming Cliffs V1.11, with Voiceover.

Enjoy,

Rich

YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU1...CR6IZ7crfdZxDg

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Thanks Rich,

Hopefully this won't be your last foray into the Eagle. Your hands conditioned from much Russian aircraft experience might actually enjoy the Eagle's handling characteristics and possibly (hopefully) come up with even more tutorials in that aircraft.:D

Thanks guys.

Rhen,

I have to admit that she's a pretty airplane from the outside. Actually had to restrain my use of the flyby view. I still think the pit's kind of ugly, though. Needs some fuzzy dice or something to spice it up. By the end of the track, though, it was starting to grow on me. :) It looks better with a closer than default view.

Dagger98,

I still belong to team Flaming Cliffs. :) The problem is that I'm a mud mover at heart with a special love for SEAD. If our F-15 was the Mud Hen, you'd have seen me in her pit a long time ago. As a pure A2A platform, though, there's been no special draw for me. But I'll be spending more time in her now that the ice has been broken.

Rich

_____

Win 10 Pro x64, ASUS Z97 Pro MoBo, Intel i7-4790K, EVGA GTX 970 4GB, HyperX Savage 32GB, Samsung 850 EVO 250 GB SSD, 2x Seagate Hybrid Drive 2TB Raid 0.

Master Ironhand,

Excellent and thank you for your effort!

S!

Nowi

Intel Xeon E5-1650 v2

ASUS Sabertooth X79

4 x 4GB Crucial Ballistix VLP PC3-12800

ASUS Cerberus GTX 1070 Ti 8 Gb

Seasonic Platinum 860W

Thrustmaster Cougar Uber II Nxt

CH Products PT/TQ/MFP

Slaw Pedals

TrackIR 5

And I always either learn or gain new insight whenever I watch other people fly as well. :)

Harven,

I have an excellent "blooper" from last night. It shows off FC's exquisite damage modeling. When it happened I thought: This would make a great film clip. It wasn't spectacular. Just very "real".

Unfortunately, I won't be back home now until the end of the week. But I'll work on it when I get back.

Rich

_____

... I have an excellent "blooper" from last night...

Ironhand, I'm wondering how many tracks (that didn't turn out in tutorials) you might have...

Any chance we can take a look at them? Ok, call me a "track-maniac"... you are my idol! ;)

Cheers!

=FN= Six o'Clock

Member of Falcões da Noite Squadron

Florianopolis :: Brazil