DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion

Barrett_g

Uh oh. Anyone willing to translate and post the script here?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Google translate:

Posted by: Originally Maler View Post

Strangely all this of course. People have long wait for the P-47 Mustang and here again. And the right to it has brought some variety (as if such modification C), so IMHO it all just called and will fly.

And that's fuel choice, really cool. I hope and a separate option will be charging extra. mv-50 tanks \ gasoline. That would be more choice of skins from the menu ...

With the P-47 is the delay and how much - is unclear. Unfortunately, you can not find the most basic data from which to start our planes. Doing "something" in order "to make it" and say that this is the same plane - ugly and unfair, yet Flying Legends bracket set high enough.

Anticipating possible questions: the man who announced the P-47 on Kickstarter or with no one consulted on this subject.

the PS a fault on a high-octane gasoline candles all ready? And that the loss overheated motor speed will be even faster, too?

really not good news... :(

hopefully, ED will get necessary information

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

Even though there are flying examples of the d in bubble and razorback form

Exactly my thoughts!!! I'm not understanding how ED is having problems finding info with so many flying examples to chose from.

I've heard that only 1 flying P-47 has an operation turbo... I could see that potentially being a problem... but surely you can get most info from other sources and then last but not least get some turbo info.

Exactly my thoughts!!! I'm not understanding how ED is having problems finding info with so many flying examples to chose from.

Flying examples aren't what Yo-Yo needs to make a flight model. He needs the detailed technical info of the plane, flight tests, etc. and it seems like this is not easily available for the P-47.

Flying examples aren't what Yo-Yo needs to make a flight model. He needs the detailed technical info of the plane, flight tests, etc. and it seems like this is not easily available for the P-47.

A example as into the Me262 post:

We have original windtunnel and real-life aerodynamic and engine data.

That is the real main problem to build a hardcore module into DCS: W. Acurated info and sources.

I've heard that only 1 flying P-47 has an operation turbo... I could see that potentially being a problem... but surely you can get most info from other sources and then last but not least get some turbo info.

Precisely but I know of more information on 2800 turbos exist that that is of the aerodynamics so either excuse is really invalid if you're pulling the lack of information card. I could see maybe that they have other focus' at this time and don't want to dabble too much. LNS has plenty of info on the f4u and it's 2800 so.....

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Precisely but I know of more information on 2800 turbos exist that that is of the aerodynamics so either excuse is really invalid if you're pulling the lack of information card. I could see maybe that they have other focus' at this time and don't want to dabble too much. LNS has plenty of info on the f4u and it's 2800 so.....

I would presume that the Turbocharger might be the issue there. But thats just speculation.

It is very bad news though, P-47 is the most important airplane for 1943-44 air combat. Without it the DCS WW2 project would be lacking a vital part of combat.:cry:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

• ED Team
ouch. I guess that's the trouble with high fidelity. Hopefully the info exists somewhere. The absence of this bird would crush many dreams.

I am optimistic that its out there, just gonna take a little more leg work to get it.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I am optimistic that its out there, just gonna take a little more leg work to get it.

or a lot of $$ to put one of the functional civilian models in a wind tunnel..

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

or a lot of $$ to put one of the functional civilian models in a wind tunnel..

They wouldn't have to use a functional one, they could use a model to establish a certain amount of data, however even that would cost a hell of a lot.

Windows 10 Pro | ASUS RANGER VIII | i5 6600K @ 4.6GHz| MSI RTX 2060 SUPER | 32GB RAM | Corsair H100i | Corsair Carbide 540 | HP Reverb G2 | MFG crosswind Pedals | Custom Spitfire Cockpit

Project IX Cockpit

Yup. Been waiting for that one. My favorite.

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )

Have all the community resources been tapped? We can be very resourceful, despite our needy outward appearance.

I think I'm more excited about a faithfully simulated R-2800 than anything else. Of course we can move on to the hellcat if the engine work is complete :music_whistling:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

[Dogs of War] WWII COMBAT SERVER | P-51D - FW190-D9 - Me109-K4

Visit Our Website & Forum to Get More Info & Team Speak Access