DCS: P-47D-30 Discussion

Barrett_g

Today is THE day!

Is it? I've spent a good chunk of change on DCS modules and it's annoying to see others putting it through its paces before I can.

:mad:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Is it? I've spent a good chunk of change on DCS modules and it's annoying to see others putting it through its paces before I can.

I feel you Gavagai, especially since i backed the WW2 kickstarter way back when for this warbird.

I get publicising the release via prominent youtube channels but given how long some have been waiting for this it still seems unfair to the wider community.

Well, the new forum sections are obvious. But I still see the Viper header even after Ctrl + MiG28.

There's an option to buy it on the DCS store but it says only for beta testers at the moment. I'm guessing they'll unlock it soon for the rest of us.

Dude, you gotta have faith, enjoy the thrill of it and have fun the during “the wait”. The hype train is there and we gotta enjoy it.

Life is easy, we make it difficult!

Sydy

So glad to have seen the previews!

After six long years, and Kickstarter initial excitement!

Wooo Hooo, yah ED!

Pointy end hurt! Fire burn!!
JTF-191 25th Draggins - Hawg Main. Black Shark 2, A10C, A10CII, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Mig-15, Mig-19, Mig-21, P-51, F-15, Su-27, Su-33, Mig-29, FW-190 Dora, Anton, BF 109, Mossie, Normandy, Caucasus, NTTR, Persian Gulf, Channel, Syria, Marianas, WWII Assets, CA. (WWII backer picked aircraft ME-262, P-47D).

They have too, and they also have large Youtube following - because they review DCS World products, and provide all kinds of useful content.

If you do the same, you too may become one of the privileged few.

Newy mentioned there will be a bundle. Just not up yet.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin