In-cockpit landing, breaking through vortex ring

I thought this might be interesting for you all to see - a clip filmed within the cockpit, focusing on the pilot during landing.

Go to 8:20:

Noticed that there was always forward movement even if just a little till the moment it landed it seemed........

I thought this might be interesting for you all to see - a clip filmed within the cockpit, focusing on the pilot during landing.

Go to 8:20:

i may be wrong but the pilot we see in this video is our MI-8 one of the Belsimtek team

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

I wonder if Belsimtek will adjust the audio to get the breaks back. Or at least to hear it lightly.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

=&arrFilter_pf[gameversion]=&arrFilter_pf[filelang]=&arrFilter_pf[aircraft]=&arrFilter_CREATED_USER_NAME=chardly38&set_filter=Filter&set_filter=Y"]MY SKINS And Helios

i7 2600k 3.4 quad w/ Hyper N520 cpu fan_, Asus Sabertooth z77_, RX 580_, Corsair Vengeance 1800 8Gb ram_, 112 OCZ Vertex 3_, Corsair HX 1000, 3 screens res 5292x1050_,and 1 1680x1050 Helios Ir Tracker 5 with Pro Clip_,Hotas Warthog#12167 ...

Here's another video of the same Mi-8 mentioned in this thread, just this one is showing taxiing, hover check and takeoff. Notice at about 4:15 the sound of breaks installation. And also the running takeoff which takes almost all runway :D Anyway, I miss that sound.

c1tnpiwmKHo

Well I don't think it was any secret that ED initially "planned" to release the AH-64A after the Ka-50, but it never really passed that planning stage as far as those of us outside of ED were concerned. Then they started on the A-10C and the rest is history.

It surprises me that no one's planning an AH64, even a Lock On level D version would sell like hot cakes I'm sure.

A module with the systems level of the old Apache Longbow sim would satisfy 99% of users. But what do I know :noexpression:

You're so damn right Mogster.

It would be the best the best best of the best module ever! I don't like to keep my expectations very low altitude, but -as you said- even Lock On level model would enough for me. :)

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Can someone tell me who they fly for and where was the video taken?

The shoulder ranks look like Russian Air Force but I don't really know right?

I guess they are russian..what I can say for sure is, that the Pilot is a "Captain":)

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..