graphics glitch when on the tarmac?

PythonOne

I've noticed that when my aircraft is on the ground, especially the A-10, I see my gauges going wild. I'm just starting off the mission on the runway, the plane bounces a little so you hear a little warning at first that says "min speed".

Then I look down at the gauges, like the angle of attack and the landing indicator and it's going wild.

In the Su-27, I see something bouncing like the canopy hinge going up and down behind me. When I'm in flight, I don't see any of that, weird.

Also another problem I'm having (didn't want to create a new thread) is the fact I can't program the external zoom view onto my X-52. The external view is set to rctrl+num*, I tried to change it to lctrl+num*, but it still not programmed that way. When I'm in game, no matter what other control I mount it to, only rctrl+num* works?

For the first issue, please collect a track file through selecting to "save track" after flight. Please make this flight only showing the issue (to avoid having to wait to see the issue unecessarily).

For X-52 programming, please note that in the Saitek Profiler you must make sure the keys are associated as simultaneous presses, not sequential.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester