More teasers !!

lol!

ED now need a biologist....who has to classify and select trees in particular regions...so that you don't see palm tress while flying low....lol!

There are palm trees in southern crimea. Man, I love google.

http://www.blacksea-crimea.com/Places/yalta2.html

I've flown over these places a bunch of times in Flanker and Lockon. It's neat to compare how closely they resemble the real deal.

Yalta2.jpg

I've strafed these people:

http://www.blacksea-crimea.com/Photos/NewPhotos/Yalta8.jpg

I've blown this up:

http://www.uazone.org/gallery/img/ua.kiev/crimea/crimea133swallownestb.jpg

Lit this on fire:

http://travel.kyiv.org/crimea/sevastopol/sevastopol_2.jpg

And crashed into this:

http://www.uazone.org/gallery/img/ua.kiev/crimea/crimea135rockparusb.jpg

ED's attention to detail never ceases to amaze me.

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...Definitely we will start the total reimplementation of "flankers" somewhere in the future , but not earlier than we will release F-16CJ. Any new (or rereleased) aircraft will be implemented in the way we are doing Ka-50 now (AFM, clickable, with true INS/RLG/EGI, startup procedures, and tons of other stuff).

ED, THANKS A LOT. I hope this future is not far away... please.

Will be there an improvement on Kuznetsov carrier, and naval operation?

Still, an improvement in ATC comms/procedures?

ED thanks again for Your hard work, and please, keep alive Su-33!!!!

Best regards.

Antonio

lol! nice one Hawg.....lol! :D

hey olegrd, what about birds like in flight simulation x......lol! more like around the world x.......

anyways,,,,can we have birds flying.....tiny ppl walking running with ak-47's on the ground for black shark??

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

This all sounds great - very cool, but you know what would make the world more immersive on top of all this - gusting winds (plenty of discussion on the 2 or 3 threads that have covered this, but imagine hovering among the trees while the wind fluctuates between 0 & 8m\s), & an ambient noise track when the cockpit is open (wind, birds etc)

Unless the engines are off and the canopy open you can't hear anything in a helicopter except the engines and lots of wind if the doors open and you're lucky enough to be sitting on the outside(doh).(You can't even hear other helicopters flying past)

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
While my friend Oleg is mentioning new features that will be introduced in Black Shark, I'll add one more that I noticed the other day . . . pilots of the Ka-50 will finally have arms, hands, and a torso. No more amputee pilots!

It's not a huge feature by any means, but it is one that has been a desire of many players and one that Eagle listened to.

-Matt

It is only for testing purposes now. It is not known yet if it will be in the final release. The problem is with the avaliability of some clickable controls in the cockpit.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Guest ThomasDWeiss
It is only for testing purposes now. It is not known yet if it will be in the final release. The problem is with the avaliability of some clickable controls in the cockpit.

Hands off Throttle and stick ...

Originally Posted by Tundra Dart

I'm concerned about all talk/complaints regarding FM/AFM/VAFM/WAFM/XAFM etc, yada,yada,yada,

if anyone has better "proof" than one shown at LOMAC Home/Technology/

Aerodynamics/ General Equations and Flight Characteristic Setting... please offer it or STFU!!!...hit Ctrl a for ZAFM...

Oooooooooookayyyyyyyy. What was that all about?

You're typing too loud!! :-)

Dave "Hawg11" St. Jean

Subs, I know - I've flow in a chopper before, - but with 1.2 startup and shutdown is going to take a LOT longer so you are going to be sitting in a quiet aircraft - possibly with the canopy open (door?) - for a reasonably long time.

Even as it is now, you spawn on the parking area, canopy open & it's deathly quiet. If there's a vehicle or plane goes past you hear that, but otherwise it's like the whole world except for you died.

When flying the 25/25T I usualy land, park & open the canopy while I wait for the engines to completely stop before I turn the electrics off & quit. Those last few hundred RPM are like sitting in a graveyard.

Obviously you have the sound die off while the engine is running at above 1000(?)RPM, but you could also hear it in some of the external views - F7, F11 etc.

It's not that big a deal, but it's not a big deal to implement either - 1 file only accessed while the plane is on the ground, or you're looking at an external views, & it would make those times much less sterile.

(everyone's always bitching about the world seeming sterile. More comms would help in the air, this would help at startup & shutdown)

Cheers.

If this ever makes into this sim, please have an option to turn it off… I don’t need to have visibility obstacles.

olegrd, the hands and arms for pilot would be amazing. I say "AYE" for the pilot body in cockpit. and if ED can make it such that we can see the pilot pressing those buttons ...it would be too much to ask...but if possible its great as well.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Dude its Olgred not Oleg! This is not IL2 lol.

Sorry Olgred........

(thanks for the correction subs..)

olegrd, the hands and arms for pilot would be amazing.

Olgerd, if it makes you feel better, I know what your name is.

RRRGH!!!

Must...

not...

tell...

joke!!!

banghead.gif

-SK

lol! nice one m8....:D

sorry for the mispell olgerd...:D

I'm concerned about all talk/complaints regarding FM/AFM/VAFM/WAFM/XAFM etc, yada,yada,yada,

if anyone has better "proof" than one shown at LOMAC Home/Technology/

Aerodynamics/ General Equations and Flight Characteristic Setting... please offer it or STFU!!!...hit Ctrl a for ZAFM...

Why the abusive comment? It is a simple question that as far as I know hasn't been answered. If you can't make civilised remarks, please don't bother ... your input will not be missed.

Accounting the detals we are implementing now in Ka-50 we simply have not much time for flankers.

You will not get the same as there will be many enchancements in AI behavior (aircrafts and ground units), graphics (not HDR yet, as it needs complete revamp of the engine), completely new trees (SpeedTree engine), new terrain set (Georgia far to the Turkey border) and other things which are in the development now...

Regarding on aircrafts... Let's be patient. Actually 1.2 will demonstrate the absolutely new approach to the avionics design detail. It takes much more time to implement than we even could suppose. Definitely we will start the total reimplementation of "flankers" somewhere in the future, but not earlier than we will release F-16CJ. Any new (or rereleased) aircraft will be implemented in the way we are doing Ka-50 now (AFM, clickable, with true INS/RLG/EGI, startup procedures, and tons of other stuff).

Magic stuff Olgerd, does the new avionics design include the ability to export just a little more than is down today in LUA? For us pit builders and second screenies being able to see Gear, Flap, and Brake status would be a wonderful thing. I'm seriously impressed with the 1.1 capabilities including being able to export pylon information :)

Cheers

Peter