More teasers !!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah.. ha ha ha ha...

am I red faced or what?

:redface:

Ok... let me try that one......more.....time.......

Olgerd will there be an enhancement for building renderings? ("Speed Buildings" if you will.....)

sometimes... I'm just not all here :icon_conf

Thanks,

Brett

• ED Team
Olgerd will there be an enhancement for building renderings? ("Speed Buildings" if you will.....)

NO :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

Will Blackshark have native tracking support for the eMagin Z800 HMD, and will Lomac have a patch to change its support from mouse emulation to native SDK-based eMagin support?

X65 and X52, Glide, Winx3D, and GlovePIE Profiles http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=reticuli&CatID=miscmisc

http://library.avsim.net/register.php

X52 + Silicone Grease = JOY stick

Will Blackshark have native tracking support for the eMagin Z800 HMD, and will Lomac have a patch to change its support from mouse emulation to native SDK-based eMagin support?

According to this...if I understood you question....yes.

http://www.3dvisor.com/press_release.php?ID=67

Once you have tried it let us know your thoughts,please.

Edit. Now that I have read further I see what you meant by native support as opposed to mouse emulation similar to the early days of TrackIR. Once this is implemented I would be interested in this. If you run it is the 800x600 res noticable (ie blocky or chunky)or would it be better when it gets higher?

There we were....two against a thousand.....so what'd we do....Shotem' both!!!!

Intel core I5-9600, GB RTX 2080TI@2050Mhz, Asus ROG Strix Z390, 32GB G.Skill ddr4 3000 Ram. 40" Philips 4K monitor, HP Reverb, Vive Pro, Rift CV1, TMWH and SimXperience Motion Sim, Lime green jocks, Jack Daniels 1770, 2 packs Marlborough, etc etc etc...:megalol:

wow, I was falling my jaw slowly and it get really wider.

Olgerd, One question, are your team doing to add whole terrians and town in whole of Geoirgia, how about adding terrians east from makop (in russian area).

Cheer.

Max

Maximus, The only real Maximus in DCS World. :music_whistling:

I am not associated to viper 33 | Maximus. he is the imposter.

in the meanwhile though, olegrd can u just give us flanker lovers only new 3d models?

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

New screenshots are up:::

56e522a3e998c2a4dc5819873d32ec1a.jpg

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

will there be any changes to what will be exportable via LUA on a client when in multiplayer mode? items that you can already see or view in your own cockpit (speed/altitude/speed/heading/position of control surfaces/etc), items that would not allow you know anything about anyone else in game....

how about an improvment in LUA exports on the server, so we can tie up players with IP addresses easily, or at least in the AyncNet.log file? Player ban list by name and/or IP address? timed kick ban lists? Remote server admin tools?

Big question: the ability to host only on a high spec machine that DOESNT have a decent 3D card? (Thinking about my rack mount servers here)

Yeah, a lot to ask for... but if you dont ask, you will never know...

It looks a lot more detailed than the other new vehicles that were shown in previously released screenshots. It really does look good up close :)

With the new series of high quality missile screenshots, I wonder if they'll be updating buildings, trees etc as well. Terrain mesh resolution?

Stryker looks far better then the one that was supposed to be a driveable vehicle in Americas Army (Unreal 2.5 engine) game.

Amazing!

ED, goes crazy!

How can I expect 1.2 working on my machine if unsignificant ground vehicle which is just there to be blown up has so much details. Yes, it looks amazing - but it all must load into memory and then be processed (plus with all LOD shapes). Ouch!

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

LOD levels are the things that make up for the high detail. fron a km away there is a alower detail lod. It probably wouldn't make too much of a problem considering most of us have 1 gig + .

• ED Team
will there be any changes to what will be exportable via LUA on a client when in multiplayer mode? items that you can already see or view in your own cockpit (speed/altitude/speed/heading/position of control surfaces/etc), items that would not allow you know anything about anyone else in game....

There will be some changes for better support of the AWACS-related stuff wich is in the development by some enthusiasts.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Olgerd - WAFM or not in 1.2? Please?

No. Too complex task to complete it before BS release. Many is done, but many is left ahead as we want to make WAFM for all weapons (including ground units).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

No. Too complex task to complete it before BS release. Many is done, but many is left ahead as we want to make WAFM for all weapons (including ground units).

Ok, sorry to hear that ... thanks for the answer Olgerd.

Keep up the great work .... fingers crossed it gets released in the follow-on ...

LOD levels are the things that make up for the high detail. fron a km away there is a alower detail lod. It probably wouldn't make too much of a problem considering most of us have 1 gig + .

I have 1 gig of ram. I hope it will be enough. Because LockOn stutters bad with 512MB already, so I'm kinda worried.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Too bad... it would be funny to have that feature...

But the game has to be released.... after all the number of weapons in-game is enormous so, although a pity, is right thing to do.

Can you give us a situation report on the BS project? Has it gone beta-phase already or still on alpha testing phase? Er... or BS is still on pre-alpha?:horseback

Great read, thanks. I need a demo to decide and I might wait for a few weeks to buy it.

LOL! sorry i could not resist the sarcasism. Looking forward to everything!

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Will that include the CBU97s submunitions and higher PK.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
Will that include the CBU97s submunitions and higher PK.

At first we need to bring WAFM to existing weapons. Later CBU-97 SFW must be added as these are present in F-16C inventory.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Since we are at the subject Olgerd, could you outline a bit what exactly will be part of the WAFM ? Will this only be about physical forces on the weapon body or also include subsystem modeling, realistic probability of subsystem failures or more detailed warhead simulation ? I would love to learn more about the WAFM if you have time and willingness to explain.