More teasers !!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH and BTW I am one of FEW FEW FEW 1.02 players left...Thats why I stay put on the other board and dont post here so often.

Well I guess you might as well skip F/C and wait a little longer for B/S........

I recon that F/C is included in the Black Shark addon .......

PS...

I haven't been at the UBI site in quite a while and don't really miss it.......

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

just a small pics of how we hope lomac will become::

better smoke effects like these::

931005_20060208_screen003.jpg

better lighting like this. also better water...tat does not toll much on the gfx card or cpu.

931005_20060208_screen007.jpg

931005_20060208_screen001.jpg

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Olgerd, can we have a printable flight plan?

Firstly, Olgerd (and all the team) thank you very much for all your support, communications and relations with us, it is amazing. (not to forget the incredible software that is our favorite subject of concern, awe, play and creativity!).

I read all the suggestions and I believe that one (simple) thing that is dearly missing in this simulator, is the ability to print a detailed flight plan with steerpoint info, etc.

Of course, I do write them down myself, and I consider it is a lot of work and especially a lot of time not flying.

I button that pops a window with a flight plan that includes your loadout, the weather and wind info, the precise steerpoint info (and maybe a sreenshot of the objective, no , I am asking too much).

Do you think it is possible to implement that feature for 1.2?

thanks for your answer

JEFX

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

• ED Team
Firstly, Olgerd (and all the team) thank you very much for all your support, communications and relations with us, it is amazing. (not to forget the incredible software that is our favorite subject of concern, awe, play and creativity!).

I read all the suggestions and I believe that one (simple) thing that is dearly missing in this simulator, is the ability to print a detailed flight plan with steerpoint info, etc.

Of course, I do write them down myself, and I consider it is a lot of work and especially a lot of time not flying.

I button that pops a window with a flight plan that includes your loadout, the weather and wind info, the precise steerpoint info (and maybe a sreenshot of the objective, no , I am asking too much).

Do you think it is possible to implement that feature for 1.2?

thanks for your answer

JEFX

Definitely not in 1.2. I am sorry. We are trying do not delay the release of BS too much.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

The eMagin Z800 Head Mounted Display is not supported by Lock On natively, that is, using the coding from the SDK off eMagin's website. It is currently just through mouse emulation. Both eMagin and ED advertised the support for the Z800 in Lock On to be something special when in fact it's no better than Gunship! or World War II Fighters. Right now mouse emulation is not that great, with significant drift that requires frequent recentering...after all it is just emulating the mouse movements. Lock On's FOV cockpit limits actually makes this worse than in WWII Fighters, since head movements no longer have an effect after a certain amount of rotation. So, my questions still remain: Will Blackshark have native SDK-derived support (both motion and orientational data used) for the Z800 HMD, and will Lock On Flaming Cliffs have a future patch to add this capability?

P.S. 800x600 looks fine on the eMagin, especially with anti aliasing turned up.

According to this...if I understood you question....yes.

http://www.3dvisor.com/press_release.php?ID=67

Once you have tried it let us know your thoughts,please.

Edit. Now that I have read further I see what you meant by native support as opposed to mouse emulation similar to the early days of TrackIR. Once this is implemented I would be interested in this. If you run it is the 800x600 res noticable (ie blocky or chunky)or would it be better when it gets higher?

X65 and X52, Glide, Winx3D, and GlovePIE Profiles http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=reticuli&CatID=miscmisc

http://library.avsim.net/register.php

X52 + Silicone Grease = JOY stick

Download a copy of 'GUI Configurator' Reticuli. That should take care of the FOV problem. I'll edit this post when I find the link.

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=77#cat

The eMagin Z800 Head Mounted Display is not supported by Lock On natively, that is, using the coding from the SDK off eMagin's website. It is currently just through mouse emulation. Both eMagin and ED advertised the support for the Z800 in Lock On to be something special when in fact it's no better than Gunship! or World War II Fighters. Right now mouse emulation is not that great, with significant drift that requires frequent recentering...after all it is just emulating the mouse movements. Lock On's FOV cockpit limits actually makes this worse than in WWII Fighters, since head movements no longer have an effect after a certain amount of rotation. So, my questions still remain: Will Blackshark have native SDK-derived support (both motion and orientational data used) for the Z800 HMD, and will Lock On Flaming Cliffs have a future patch to add this capability?

P.S. 800x600 looks fine on the eMagin, especially with anti aliasing turned up.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

What is the last one supose to mean???? :confused:

new model of F15? :P

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Nope, it means rear-aspect engagement is mandatory for the new AIM-9P (atleast I hope so) :) Good work MBot!

EDIT: Do I see the new AH-1W model that someone on the Russian forum was developing in the background on the first screen? Awesome! We absolutely need to find somebody to finish Joao's Apache *now*!

• ED Team
Nope, it means rear-aspect engagement is mandatory for the new AIM-9P (atleast I hope so) :) Good work MBot!

Yes. We implemented new class rear-asperct IR missile for it. :)

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

That allows you to pan as much as you want inside the cockpit? Still, that's only a half measure and won't fix the drift issue. You need Lock On to be able to use the orientation/compass-North data from the headset to work the way it was intended. Why couldn't ED put native support for the eMagin in 1.12? The SDK has been out since December and is suppose to be easier to use than TrackIR's.

Download a copy of 'GUI Configurator' Reticuli. That should take care of the FOV problem. I'll edit this post when I find the link.

http://www.lockonfiles.com/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownload&cid=77#cat

X65 and X52, Glide, Winx3D, and GlovePIE Profiles http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=reticuli&CatID=miscmisc

http://library.avsim.net/register.php

X52 + Silicone Grease = JOY stick

Any new (or rereleased) aircraft will be implemented in the way we are doing Ka-50 now (AFM, clickable, with true INS/RLG/EGI, startup procedures, and tons of other stuff).
Sweeeeeeeet! :D

Anyway.. is Black Shark still on for a march release?

i7-2600k@4GHz, 8GB, R9 280X 3GB, SSD, HOTAS WH, Pro Flight Combat Pedals, TIR5

Olgerd or Chizh,

Since this the only topic I can contact you, what's the latest news on availability of CD BS version with the release of the game? Will we have to wait three more months for CD version?I made a topic about this too but it was unanswered.

Thanks for the answers.

• ED Team
Sweeeeeeeet! :D

Anyway.. is Black Shark still on for a march release?

Will see...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.