Wags, thanks for the new Su-25T Training Lessons

kontiuka

Yeah those new training lessons are essential and so well done for newbees like me!

Interactive lessons with flashing buttons and stuff are the easiest way to memorize things.

Didn't really like the old ones, and had problems playing them, when i paused and backed the track (or forward) they ofen bugged :(

If i understood well, new plane training lessons are made for future full clickable cockpit transformation?

So i guess SU25A will have soon or later full clickable cockpit! Can't wait for it, because i love that plane too :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If i understood well, new plane training lessons are made for future full clickable cockpit transformation?

So i guess SU25A will have soon or later full clickable cockpit! Can't wait for it, because i love that plane too :thumbup:

No, the training lessons are made to be interchangeable with the future 6DOF cockpit for the Su-25T. If the Su-25T or Su-25 are ever made to be study-sim fidelity aircraft with fully interactive cockpits, the training lessons will need to be re-made or updated significantly for the added functionality.

Robert Sogomonian | Psyrixx

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter

• ED Team
I'm enjoying going through them and learning some stuff I didn't know. Just a suggestion, maybe add a lesson that covers using the gunpods with the shkval.

Also, just wondering which plane will be next to get a training rehaul?

Kon.

You are very welcome. After seeing the feedback on the Steam forums (read new users), it was clear that much improved training the the Su-25T was needed. Once the new cockpit is in, I hope to revisit the missions and add to and modify them a bit.

OK. Just got into the sim and those are the only ones I've seen. I didn't realize there were old ones.

Thanks

MJ

msi Z170A MB, i7-6700k @ 4.0GHz, 32GB DDR4

GeForce GTX 970 4GB, Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB

Acer Predator Z271, 650w PSU, Corsair Carbon500R, MS FFB 2

same here..

What new lessons?

You have to install them (does it auto 1.56gb size) Joey mate.....link at the bottom after 'Training- SU-25T' and the lessons have a nifty new Soviet Star.

Edited by Biggles07

♫ ' Papa was a hairy mole.....Wherever he dug a den was his home ' ♫