Airwolf Mod

Guest Izoul123

Guest Izoul123

Please,

I BEG of those who can do these mods...create it.

I want a legit DCS style 6DOF click-able, cockpit, pilot and co pilot style, both 1-2 player cockpit, of ****ing Air-wolf. Yes, for a fictional aircraft that never existed. I know those are some bastard points. However, part of me tells you it can be done...make a model. This doesn't have to integrate into normal maps and become something else that throws shit off for balance...make it it's own download.

MODDERS PLEASE!

Yes I realize I'm asking you to create the impossible of a craft that can not exist and defying all DCS/and real world physics for realism as the lady has always done...this is the ONE time ...do it... make her alive, the sim allows the math to exist. For nay sayers, do you really think the USAF gave us 100% specs for A10C replica in this sim? If so....YOU ARE ****ING DILLUSIONAL. Me asking for Air-wolf specs/mod is not off base.

I realize this may quickly be a post met at ridicule and 'it can't be done' and to that my gumdrops....**** YOU....MAKE IT!

Same allies to the 'keep it a sim'....shut your hole......non of this is a SIM to perfection....live a little.

There is no way I'm alone saying I would not pay money for a DCS Airwolf module, and if I'm alone...kill me now...there is no way aviation/childhood dreams have died so fast that no one else agrees.

Airwolf would be a serious can of worms. If you spec it out to realistic performance (spit-shined Bell 222) then fans of he show will be let down by the comparative lack of performance. If you spec it out according to what it could do in the show, it would be deus-ex-machina.

It certainly -could- be done, but i certainly wouldn't want to be the developter to try and walk the line between realistic performance and pleasing the fans.

I like how they only showed him press one button in the startup procedure. Home cockpit builders could use one of these:

IMG_1785-1024x768.jpg

Just map it to RWin+Home (I think that's right) and you are good to go! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Ah the 80's. So many sweet memories that I realize I've forgotten until someone drops a Youtube video into the forum of something that was on my must watch list back then. Pure cheesy good fun!

Hawk_5

Modules:

A10C, BS2, FC3, P51, CA, UH-1H, Mi-8MTV2

System:

Gigabyte GA-X79UP4 MB, intel 3930k, Coolermaster Siedon 120M liquid cooled, Corsair Vengence Red 16GB 2133Mhz, Gigabyte Geforce GTX680 2GB Super o'clk, intel 520 SSD 240GB,

Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD, Coolermaster Silent Pro 800W PS, Coolermaster CM690 II Case

or Knight Rider? :D

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Hello,

WOW 1970's / 1980's it's very far now but many people love this era, life was not crazy than now, it was a good time...

It was the time when I've bought my first personnal computer Amstrad CPC 464 with Airwolf game and I was Stringfellow Hawke with this Bell 222..

Here one song that it's perfect for all these things that I've knew and loved of this era:

In 80's it was Airwolf, Knight Rider, Chips, Dukes of Hazzard, Street Hawk, Six Million Dollars Man, Magnum, ect...

Thanks for these old moments and good moments... sweet memories ^^...

Bye, Skull.

Guest Izoul123
Airwolf would be a serious can of worms. If you spec it out to realistic performance (spit-shined Bell 222) then fans of he show will be let down by the comparative lack of performance. If you spec it out according to what it could do in the show, it would be deus-ex-machina.

It certainly -could- be done, but i certainly wouldn't want to be the developter to try and walk the line between realistic performance and pleasing the fans.

Yes, I was 9 sheets to the wind when I wrote this, and I realize the bag-o-worms it would be. Obviously there would be a 'time and place' for this mod. One certainly wouldn't allow "The Lady" on a normal MP map campaign with the sim mode specked aircraft missions...of course not, it would be no different than inviting Kirk and the Enterprise/TIE fighter mod into a map ruining it all/defeating the purpose of 'simulation'.

Trust me, I get that.

I just want a mod for single player/2 player coop mode for community missions. I played the OP Flashpoint mods, and even ARMA mods for this same thing, and it was honestly fun as hell as something 'extra' to do when I didn't want the serious 'sim mode'.

Just seems like DCS World engine with 6DOF is a 'more than possible' candidate software engine to make an old gamer's child hood dreams come true. I know it's a 'niche' idea, but I really think I'm not 'outrageous' for asking for such a thing. I would gladly pay $60+ if the mod had 6DOF/click-able Bell 222 chopper real life/click-able start mode+ideas based off the show just for the model/sound effect overlays alone. I can make my own missions with the editor. Yes the flight model would would have to be set to 'not real life' parameters, I get that...., but maybe offer the option for the Bell 222 to fly at factory specs+mod version for Airwolf mod. However, there is no way in hell you can't tell me many wouldn't giggle like a school girl playing in a 6DOF Airwolf model with click-able cockpit/Bell 222 real life start-up procedure + faux Airwolf sounds/etc/user made missions...you can almost envision it now based of the glory of the A10C model. Gives me a semi thinking about it as Ron Swanson would say.

Again, I'm not asking for Airwolf in "Dragon's Hardcore Terrorist" type missions...I get how wrong/unbalancing it would be. Please don't take the request in the wrong tone.

If anything, such a mod is more promotion for DCS, leading to more money for them=a good thing as Martha Stewart would say. *Insert SP animation of glitter shooting out her strange*

Final thought: Simplify the post to a "I want a Bell 222 6DOF add on" to pacify the 'This must be sim aircraft only!' folks...and the rest will come naturally :)

In loving honor of Mr. Borgnine.

Edited by Izoul123