DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs

Home Fries

DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs  

19 members have voted

1. 1. DCS World TARGET profile for TM Cougar and Warthog + MFDs

• Keep DH/DT with Hdg Hold and BA/RA with Alt Hold (keep apples with apples)
    • Map BA/RA with Hdg Hold and DH/DTwith Alt Hold (like actual panel switches)

7 hours ago, lvnona69 said:

Hello! I noticed F18 control from DOCS Image for Warthog and MFD is not matching. From Image Boat Switch supposed to me Countermeasures but on my boat switch from your profile is AA/ AG. 1 MFD Top right up and down switch supposed to be for AA/AG but its something else (i think countermeasure switch) Is that normal and image just hasnt been updated or am i doing something wrong? Other planes looks like no issue.

Thanks,

Norm

Hi Norm,

I think you missed this setting in CTS. Have a great day!

Kind regards

Kisi

image.png

Edited by Kisi

12 hours ago, lvnona69 said:

Hello! I noticed F18 control from DOCS Image for Warthog and MFD is not matching. From Image Boat Switch supposed to me Countermeasures but on my boat switch from your profile is AA/ AG. 1 MFD Top right up and down switch supposed to be for AA/AG but its something else (i think countermeasure switch) Is that normal and image just hasnt been updated or am i doing something wrong? Other planes looks like no issue.

Thanks,

Norm

Are you using VR?  If this is the case, then that mapping is correct.  You can also set that mapping manually by setting Warthog: Boat Switch as Master Mode Select to 1 in CTS.

This mapping is explained in the User Reference, though I neglected to put it in the VR changes in the HOTAS diagram portion of the documentation.  I will update this for the next release.

EDIT: Sniped by Kisi!  (not really sniped, just didn't see the reply) 😆

Edited by Home Fries

On 6/18/2022 at 7:10 PM, SolUniverse said:

Yeah i been holding off until he gets the ah64 up on cts.. but i guess hes not working on it? i will try this profile thanks!

The issue with this profile is that it need additional software like joyvjoy. I really enjoy CTS for more than 2yrs now and I hope that @Home Frieswill build something for ah-64d soon.

On 6/18/2022 at 12:10 PM, SolUniverse said:

Yeah i been holding off until he gets the ah64 up on cts.. but i guess hes not working on it? i will try this profile thanks!

I am working on it, but I've had RL things over the past month.  No ETA, but I am hoping to go into beta within a couple weeks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Hi,

When I try to run the updater all I get is a message saying "Server not available. Please try again later".

Any suggestions please?

(I've been trying at various times...)

Thanks

Edited by ratherbegliding

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

that was temporary.  i had the same issue. try it again and it should be up again. 

9 hours ago, ratherbegliding said:

Hi,

When I try to run the updater all I get is a message saying "Server not available. Please try again later".

Any suggestions please?

(I've been trying at various times...)

Thanks

Woo hoo!

Success 🙂

Thank you

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Intel i5 / 16gb RAM / Nvidia GeForce 1080Ti / Viewsonic 28" monitor / TM Warthog / TM Elite rudder pedals / TrackIR5

First flight sim: Psion 'Flight Simulator' (ZX Spectrum 48k)

Hi, i am using T-45 Goshawk profile with Hotas Cougar, 2 MFDs, TrackIr, Vaicom and SRS. Some keys are not working like Nosewheel Steering and others do different things like disabling Vaicom when i press DMS down, enabling or disabling CommState when i press CMS UP or DOWN, enter profile change mode  and changing profiles  when i use Dogfight switch. I have noticed that when i change to T-45 profile, the gear state is always up (light off) and there is an execute error:

3a6fa9ec1f2304e6fed5820d73018bb8.png

c072f94de6fe3dae5c231a0d253e76a9.png

There is no tmc module for the T-45 I don't know if that is intentional

f8e13f11316dddaa289e89bcec84c51e.png

The T-45 is based on the DirectX module, and it has been a while since I addressed it.  I will take a look to see if I can duplicate your error.  In the meantime, please send me your dcs_world.tmc file so I can analyze your configuration.  This will likely help me to duplicate the bug.

In other news, the Apache profile just went into beta testing.  I think it's a good start.  After this, my focus will be on CTS 3.0, as I'm running out of stack space to add more modules the way TARGET is set up.  The 3.0 will focus more on DirectX, which means fewer macros and more commonality across profiles (at least as far as TARGET is concerned).

Edited by Home Fries
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

As per usual, Home Fries serving the community like a champ! Cheers Man! Too early for Mirage F1? 😉

• Like 1

dKvc6RY.gif

My Rig: i9 11900K, 64GB Ram, RTX3090 24GB, Quest 3, Custom Fixed Base 8040 Sim, Custom Sim Shaker, WinWing F16EX with Gooseneck, WinWing Orion 2 Throttle FA18/F15EX Grip, WinWing Combat Panel, Winwing PTO Panel, TFRP Pedals, 3 x Cougar MFDs, StreamDeck XL & Mini, 3 x Custom Button Panels, Custom GA Throttle and a Winwing KA-50 Collective. 

VR ONLY! OpenBeta, Private Server Admin and DCS Liberation User.

Thanks you for Apache addition. I was waiting this (and Chuck Guide I hope) before start to learn the module.

And thank you too to continue to support the HOTAS Cougar. I was a little worry you focused only on Warthog

Edited by Oiz0

Hi all.  I dl'd the latest update and I noticed the P-51 doesn't seem to be in the modules section.  At least for me.  Am I missing something?

Disregard.  Sorry.  Should've done a search first.  Thanks.

Edited by Chicki
Retard factor

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/22/2022 at 1:50 PM, frankilvandalo said:

Hi @Home Fries,

is there something going on with the CTS file server? I had to re-install CTS with a full installation but it seems I am not able to reach the server?

Cheers,

Matteo

The sever was down last week, but should be back up now.

Hi @Home Fries,

Super quick question, is there a known issue on the JF-17 profile?  I have the WH2 Lua loaded, my trigger on the warthog joystick shows at JOY_BTN9 in DCS, instead of BTN 6 like the Control Map shows.  Also the TDC doesn't work. 

Finally, server is still showing as down for me when I try to update. 

Cheers,

Ben

dKvc6RY.gif

My Rig: i9 11900K, 64GB Ram, RTX3090 24GB, Quest 3, Custom Fixed Base 8040 Sim, Custom Sim Shaker, WinWing F16EX with Gooseneck, WinWing Orion 2 Throttle FA18/F15EX Grip, WinWing Combat Panel, Winwing PTO Panel, TFRP Pedals, 3 x Cougar MFDs, StreamDeck XL & Mini, 3 x Custom Button Panels, Custom GA Throttle and a Winwing KA-50 Collective. 

VR ONLY! OpenBeta, Private Server Admin and DCS Liberation User.

Version 2.64a is up.

Change log:

P-47D: Removed NVGs (added Magnetos Both to LOSB01 Long)
F-14: Replaced obsolete TID Incr/Decr macros with cycle commands
AH-64,Mi-24,UH-1: Updated to DCS 2.7.18.30765

Known Issues:
UH-1 selecting gunner positions requires keyboard.

Updated bindings since 2.64: P-47D, AH-64, Mi-24, UH-1H
Updated SnapViews since 2.64: None
Updated Custom Luas since 2.64: None

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2