Hosting a game in hyperlobby??

GVO

Hello guys

A week ago I tried to host a game on hyperlobby, but my friend couldn't connect. The he tried to host and I couldn't connect. I mean, the game starts but can't get further than the multiplayer screen. I can connect to games when other people host. So there must be something I'm doing wrong or something in the setup I have to change. We're trying again this afternoon, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Regards

GVO

theres no need to change any settings, if you can already join other hosts.

ar you or friend on dial up or dsl? dial up could be the problem,

other then that i cant see why you shouldnt beable to host for 2.

select a place in closed mission add you rnumber of players 2 save info,click the little blue button then open your mission from your mission files once lockon has loaded, easy as that once youve selected your coalition an your plane fly time:), should be a suss.

if ya still struggling just ask one of the guys or galls :S in hyper lobby they should tell ya how.

hope this helps ya out bro

S!

'Basscadet'

"just when you thought they stopped putting monkeys in planes"

thScreenShot_130.jpgthDSCN0287.jpg

sig.png

Hello S77th-Basscadet and thanks for the reply.

We're both on DSL and we had no problems connecting when we connected the computers via LAN. But it's strange that none of us can connect to the others game, when using hyperlobby!? We even tried closing our firewall.

Damn annoying.

We'll try and ask when we're in hyperlobby and see if any got some ideas.

Regards

GVO

When you have an ATI card and you're using the radlinker, this may cause the problems. When hyperlobby wants to starts LOMAC, it first starts radlinker and then LOMAC. Radlinker is only running for a few seconds to load the graphic setup and then it quits and hyperlobby is thinking you have ended LOMAC and when you're the host no more connections are able. :rolleyes:

are you in the UK?

if so and have DSL your download speed is what about 1.5mb?

dont be fooled by the way this dosnt mean its 1.5mb back up its 28.4kb this is slower than dial up! this means when trying to host through the internet it is just too slow! and would proberly time out! this is what i think your problem is.

but if you do it through LAN and enthernet cable everything should be fine

rekoal