FC v1.11 Campaign mission never loads

Hi there,

Had a look at old posts but can't find anyone else who had this problem: mission #8 (or #9? - the one after the night base relocation) of the FC campaign doesn't start - the bar gets half way across and then goes nay further.

I tried declassifying the campaign but it seems you can't skip missions. Does anyone have a save of the completed FC campaign which I could use?

Thanks for any help...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

Thanks a lot guys, looks like I'll be able to finish the campaign!

Nice one!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Great minds think alike; idiots seldom differ.":pilotfly:

i5 3750K@4.3Ghz, MSI Z77A GD55, 8GB DDR3, Palit GTX 670, 24" Benq@1920*1080, X52 Pro, Win 7 64bit.

• 4 weeks later...

I have the same problem. When I get to mission 9, Unexpected guests I think it's called, it loads about 4/5 when I crash to desktop. I've tried to change the day and time from everything between day 6 to 10 with various time settings. Nothing helps :( What is the exact input? In that link it only mentioned the setting for mission 10, but I can't get mission 9 to work so I don't know about 10

Please help. I love the campaign so far.

Oдин

Hei! :) Jeg kan jo svare på engelsk så slipper folk å klø seg i hodet hva som står her ;) Men jeg må bare si at jeg beundrer videoene dine. Jeg var helt sikker på at du var fra USA eller noe sånt.

S! Too bad you couldn't solve my problem. I wasn't aware that you could open the editor and play all missions there in what sequence you like. So I got mission 10 to work but not mission 9. :(

Anyway, cool meeting you. I'm just practising to get in shape to fly online again. I used to play Jane's F/A-18 alot. There was another fellow norwegian I flew alot with, K@OS he called himself. But for several reason I didn't play much for some years (school, work etc. etc.) But lately I have tried to find some time, so I practised alot on the Hog, but then I fell in love with the Frogfoot :icon_syda So soon I will be back in shape like in the good old F/A-18 days.

Oдин