Please support my site

VVanks

I know it's been a while since I've updated my site. I've been incredibly busy with school (trying to be an electrical engineer) and trying to get some relationship working.

Anyways, I was stumbling around the forums the other day and noticed people still use some images from my site as their wallpapers.

Well I'm just asking if anyone wants to go to my site and click on the advertisement banner. I make about a cent or so from each click. Because I've never really made any money off that silly ad (the most I've gotten is about 40 cents) I don't really pay much attention to it. But the hosting still costs a little bit of spare change. So if a lot of people click it, I'm sure to update it soon with more wallpapers and content.

Anyways, other than that, I'll just tell you that Blacksea Operations is just around the corner.

Happy Chinese New Year!

clicked ur ad..looked at that damn remote :p....lol...inspite of me having a biochem test tomorrow...lol! keep it going bud.

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN
I know it's been a while since I've updated my site. I've been incredibly busy with school (trying to be an electrical engineer) and trying to get some relationship working.

Anyways, I was stumbling around the forums the other day and noticed people still use some images from my site as their wallpapers.

Well I'm just asking if anyone wants to go to my site and click on the advertisement banner. I make about a cent or so from each click. Because I've never really made any money off that silly ad (the most I've gotten is about 40 cents) I don't really pay much attention to it. But the hosting still costs a little bit of spare change. So if a lot of people click it, I'm sure to update it soon with more wallpapers and content.

Anyways, other than that, I'll just tell you that Blacksea Operations is just around the corner.

Happy Chinese New Year!

get a robot who will do it for you, thousands of clicks via a robot = uber lots of cash on your behalf.