DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

DCS Mig 21 it contains black box (SARPP), and i want to ask other plane in reai world have black box, and in DCS have it? Bacause i cant find it, only Mig-21, and i like this feature, and a would like every plane in DCS have it which have it in real world.

Next release dates?

I'm sure there are threads for this, and that this is the umpteenth repost, but I havent seen it.

I might be spoiled, as i got into DCS fairly recently and a bunch of new modules got released in quick succession. While we have some anouncements for future modules like the F14, there seem to be stuff much closer to release we know much less about.

So what are the actual next aircraft, and when can we expect them?

Do you think that getting 9 women pregnant will get you a baby in 1 month?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mobo: Asus P8P67 deluxe Monitor: Lg 22'' 1920*1080

CPU: i7 2600k@ 4.8Ghz +Zalman CNPS9900 max

Keyboard: Logitech G15

GPU:GTX 980 Strix Mouse: Sidewinder X8

PSU: Corsair TX750w Gaming Devices: Saytek X52, TrackIr5

RAM: Mushkin 2x4gb ddr3 9-9-9-24 @1600mhz

Case: 690 SSD: Intel X25m 80gb

• 2 weeks later...

Add new IA GAZ Tigr (233014/233036) from April newsletter, the other vehicle has the planned Otokar Cobra. I assume both coming as new CA pilot-able vehicles.

11124708_944862125535676_1514700114859508855_n.jpg?oh=240bbe426ce3cc3897d19c03bc2660bf&oe=55DE268A

and thanks to the DGambo confirmation, that vehicle was in progress on the Russian forum here: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=123114

Other vehicles coming to release as the TPZ-1 Fuchs, the KRAZ-6322 truck and the Roland launcher.

Other vehicles coming to release as the TPZ-1 Fuchs, the KRAZ-6322 truck and the Roland launcher.

thats nice to hear, are there pictures already of that fuchs?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

thanks, already much better then the old model, so in the future somewhen i will use them now :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"There's nothing to be gained by second guessing yourself.

You can't remake the past, so look ahead... or risk being left behind."

Noli Timere Messorem

"No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always been there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchett

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Folks, second clean.

I delete all reference to:

- F-15C hardcore module

- Mi-8 on-board crew server weapons, incendiary tanks, mine-laying system, scattered mines and bombard sight

- Ground pilot-able module

- Vehicle improvements

- Sea improvements

- Ship pilot-able module

- Dynamic campaign

- Infantry improvements

- Rain and drops in the cockpit

- Carrier operations

- Air refuelling

- Pressure, Humidity, Icing conditions on weather engine

- Korean Theater

- Cluster Bomb effects

- Bomb Fragmentation effect

- Damage Model Internal Effects

- Mig-29A/C/G 6DOF Cockpit

Other modules has move to the 2015 to the 201? section and to "in progress" to "Planned"

I can´t confirm nothing of that features, meanwhile not have a official communication or stamen of ED confirm that features or working about them. To a better info, that "features" has been deleted to that not official Roadmap to not cause deceit, frustration and misinformation. Sorry to all.

Edited by Silver_Dragon
  • Like 1

Greetings, Silver Dragon, from Winnipeg, Canada,

I visit this forum from time to time and enjoy for the most part what I read here. I enjoy this sim though I have nowhere near enough time at the moment to do otherwise than dabble in it...hopefully that'll change in a year or two with retirement. I may have missed something....does your above post mean no more updates? I hope not as I quite enjoy hearing about what is coming down the road.

Cheers,

Dave

- Mi-8 on-board crew server weapons, incendiary tanks, mine-laying system, scattered mines and bombard sight

So I'm assuming that the bomb sight is canceled? If so, it's still listed in the 2015 section ---- ОПБ-1р bombing sight of the pilot-navigator as in progress

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

You could change the Razbam projects to "on hold" since the developers announced they are setting aside work to help their ailing father. :(

Also, great job keeping this updated SD, it's very helpful.

May i ask on this subject..any news on the DCS T-6 Texan II?

Razbam have it on their page but i don't see it on this list.

Is it canceled?

_____

RE: Thank you very much for your reply!

Edited by Eros

335th_GREros

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]