DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

Does this possibly mean the ruskies are getting a new attack aircraft??

do you really need to quote 100 pictures? I think is not welcome on any forum and shows lack of appreciation for the others that have to scroll until the mouse wheel pops out just to see... barely a mere one line phrase.

And to answer your question: No. Just new models for already in use weapons.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

do you really need to quote 100 pictures?

My thoughts exactly!!

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals

I noted that the SU-24 model (though I suspect it has been around for a while) looks pretty sweet in the SU-25 video. Whether this is an indication of such a module or just a nice AI model, who knows...

The AI Su-24MR and R was added on previous versions of DCS: W updates before 1.5. None has talk about a new pilotable Module or a Su-24 module by ED (ED working on F/A-18C / Spitfire Mk XI / P-39)

Folks, I appreciate everyone who sent me private messages asking about the development of Eagle Dynamics, or module A or B, or 3D models on develop, but remember all that I'm just a community member who has a post that is unofficial and simply picks all available information on the forums to try to keep the community informed.

As I always said, I am not a member of the development team of Eagle Dynamics, parthner or 3rd party, beta tester, or moderator. Just an old devil as any of you who visit forums, and tries to do many, amateurish MODs, many unfinished, and none functional, and only think of impossible dreams.

I noted that the SU-24 model (though I suspect it has been around for a while) looks pretty sweet in the SU-25 video. Whether this is an indication of such a module or just a nice AI model, who knows...

Yes new Su-24 model looks great but it has been in game for quite a while now as a part of models update. It's just great looking AI model, same as Tu-22:)

Yes new Su-24 model looks great but it has been in game for quite a while now as a part of models update. It's just great looking AI model, same as Tu-22:)

...Also keep in mind that marvelous MiG-31 model. ;)

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

forward Mi-8 PKT MG switch implemented (PKT MG not implemented yet)

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2554979&postcount=294

News No. 19

Activated the next switch. This time led to the switch of a guard of switching of the mode of firing of a nasal machine gun of PKT (at us it is not realized). The cabin became," well almost all clickable"! It is a little more and.......... :)

6483456.jpg

Where is the upcoming aircraft thread?

I just wanted to find out which studio wants to make the MiG-31 (as counterpart to F-14) and maybe the MiG-29K someday? Couldn't find the thread with the next aircraft list/poll.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

I don't think anyone has the MiG-31 or a MiG-29(K) on their list so far.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

I just wanted to find out which studio wants to make the MiG-31 (as counterpart to F-14) and maybe the MiG-29K someday? Couldn't find the thread with the next aircraft list/poll.

None studio has claim yet a Mig-31 or a Mig-29K module actually. Not sure if the actual Russian military secret law can permit make that aircraft as hardcore or FC-3 modules. Check on the Wishlist section:

http://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=147

New Autoupdate Update (2.5.5.15)

Version 2.5.5:

- Improved retry logic

- Even better error reporting

Version 2.5.4:

- HTTP/2 support

- Better error reporting

Version 2.5.3:

- Redirect to a web-page when service access is limited.

Version 2.5.2:

- Improved handling of the "disk full" condition

Version 2.5.1:

- Czech language code renamed from CZ to CS

Version 2.5.0:

- Stability improvements