DCS: Roadmap (unofficial - NO DISCUSSION HERE)

Silver_Dragon
Go to solution Solved by Silver_Dragon,

oh ok looks like most of them missing campaigns then

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

What's the progress so far on the new Kuznetsov and Carl Vinson?

on hold as well

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

does it mean steam as well on 11th?

Youtube

Not sure, waiting news.
Imho new(maybe also current) modules will have two separate versions (full blown DCS fidelity + lets say FC, simpified) which will be sold separatelly... :dunno:

I don't like how this sounds.
Makes good sense to me, those hypothetical new cheaper and simplified versions should bring new customers that have whatever reason to prefer them.

Sorry SD for this chit chat - feel free to delete it :thumbup:

Edited by Suchacz

can't imagine fc version of huey or mi-8

Youtube

If you don't know what it is, why do you post this? Sorry, I really don't see a reason for posting this, this always makes some confusion, especially when you can't discuss about what it's being posted here.

Please, stop trying to understand what they say on Russian forum, unless someone from the Russian section tells you what it is.

Edited by Vitormouraa

The Chizh post on russian forum (on a "official" post) turn normally as official on the English forum on some weeks, months or years (remember the F/A-18C, 2.5 and Caucasus delay). That "simplified modules" was post on the 201? section as only a info issue. When the proper "official" info coming (if comming, of course) or ED member correct me, I move / modify or delete them (the same situations has present with the F-16, the 3D vacant model post and a long etc).

Please dont convert that on a "discussion", if I follow your "recommendation" I need to close the whole post by posting fantasies. The "russian" channel always has present on that "unofficial roadmap" as a valid info source.

Edited by Silver_Dragon

Worth mentioning that ED has long stated it will not be adding or accepting any more simplified aircraft into DCS. I see no reason to think that is no longer true.

Back to our regularly scheduled roadmap, free of discussion.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Worth mentioning that ED has long stated it will not be adding or accepting any more simplified aircraft into DCS.

"Everything is subject to change." TM

• Like 1

Hardware: Intel i5 4670K | Zalman NPS9900MAX | GeIL 16GB @1333MHz | Asrock Z97 Pro4 | Sapphire Radeon R9 380X Nitro | Samsung SSDs 840 series 120GB & 250 GB | Samsung HD204UI 2TB | be quiet! Pure Power 530W | Aerocool RS-9 Devil Red | Samsung SyncMaster SA350 24" + ASUS VE198S 19" | Saitek X52 | TrackIR 5 | Thrustmaster MFD Cougar | Speedlink Darksky LED | Razor Diamondback | Razor X-Mat Control | SoundBlaster Tactic 3D Rage ### Software: Windows 10 Pro 64Bit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]