Lights and sounds.

LexiconG2

Seems like the lights for the A-10C are not complete or functioning as they should they don't seem to be the right color also. This might be sort of a engine limitation I know for some lights it can cause slowdowns etc. I suppose my questions is will the new engine have new sounds and light effects? Don't get me wrong this module is my fav and is amazing but the internal sounds are off can't hear electrical as you would in the real thing. The lighting effects would add a lot too and actually that would complete and polish this particular module.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

What is wrong with A-10C lighting and what do you mean "internal sounds are off can't hear electrical as you would in the real thing"? Have you sat in a real A-10C with power on or with engines running? My guess is no because with engines running you are required (pilots included) to have ear plugs in. You don't hear anything except a "hum" from the engines and whatever sounds (radio, warning, etc) that come through the headset.

What is wrong with A-10C lighting and what do you mean "internal sounds are off can't hear electrical as you would in the real thing"? Have you sat in a real A-10C with power on or with engines running? My guess is no because with engines running you are required (pilots included) to have ear plugs in. You don't hear anything except a "hum" from the engines and whatever sounds (radio, warning, etc) that come through the headset.

The sounds come from some one that flew the real thing I asked about it showed it to him (He was impressed BTW). Any pilot could actually tell you that. Sounds are actually somewhat muffled in the real thing due to sound proofing not sure how it would be modeled except from recording from inside the cockpit excluding ear plugs. I am more looking for the changes in electrical which are still noticeable even in the helmet. The lights look like 16-bit draw ins and don't reflect the color. The strobes are really good. The engine lights are very nice I am only talking about wing lights they are also look like bubbles which even in lock-on were that way. Not trying to be over critical just looking at some future ideas.

Dell XPS 8500 Modified

700 Watt PSU

Windows 8 Pro MCE

Intel I7 3770 3.8 GHZ TR (stock)

16GB DDR 3 PC12800

Gigabyte 760 OC 2.0GB

2x 2TB HD

The sounds come from some one that flew the real thing I asked about it showed it to him (He was impressed BTW). Any pilot could actually tell you that. Sounds are actually somewhat muffled in the real thing due to sound proofing not sure how it would be modeled except from recording from inside the cockpit excluding ear plugs. I am more looking for the changes in electrical which are still noticeable even in the helmet. The lights look like 16-bit draw ins and don't reflect the color. The strobes are really good. The engine lights are very nice I am only talking about wing lights they are also look like bubbles which even in lock-on were that way. Not trying to be over critical just looking at some future ideas.

Sound proofing..lol, sorry but that made me laugh. Their is no sound proofing in an A-10C.

Again, not sure what you're talking about electrical sound. It varies by tail number but real world on some aircraft you get a "hum" as if the ground isn't good. Can't really describe it, closest I can think of is if you have a sub in your car and it's not grounded right. Depending on the throttle setting the hum comes and goes. Same thing on certain tail numbers but it's not the same and some don't have it at all. if that's what you mean I for one don't want it, have to hear it enough when I'm launching a jet don't want to hear it when I'm flying DCS.

By "wing lights" do you mean position lights? Although not nearly bright enough they aren't that bad up close.