F-14 tribute movie anyone?

F-14 tribute movie anyone?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. F-14 tribute movie anyone?

• Yes!
    • No..
    • Not interested...

What kind of medieval treatment should we give to the 2 poor souls who voted "no" and "not interested"?

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Hey Glowing Amraam,

First of all I would like to commend you on your past movies they are great love them. Its your lucky day. Boss, or rather my boss of VBA made a mod that I will get his permission to distribute to you plus the high res skins for the Cat under one condition and just one set back. You gotta let me help ya fly some of the footage and the only setback right now is that there is only one squadron you can fly with with this mod. Boss says he can fix it so we can choose what squadrons to fly for but it hasnt been done yet.

Just some background info on myself. You could consider me a vet at AA combat (which basically means your not going to be wasting your time telling me how to operate my avionics) , I have been flying with the Virtual Blues now since November of last year so I can fly tight formation and have no problems landing on the ship. I could even give ya some help making missions and all ive made a few in my day. If ya want to contact me you can reach me at jonscott_396@hotmail.com . Thanx for the consideration. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

GA, you're the man. Please make F-14 tribute movie! It can be 1 minute, or few hours. I don't care. I know that if you make it, it's gonna be classic already :)

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

• ED Team

I've started putting some stuff together for the movie.. but what i really need now:

Some good F-14 skins.

And most of all, i need the SU-33 FM with the F-14 model... how??

I'm stuck with the su-27 FM, and i need to operate the tail hook, and maybe even the wings..?

think ive got a mod for the 33 model an the 14, but i think it where only for 1.02 never tried it with 1.11 let me know if you want to give it ago,

i must confess iam ANOTHER big fan of your movies a tribute pussy cat film would be something special S!

'Basscadet'

"just when you thought they stopped putting monkeys in planes"

thScreenShot_130.jpgthDSCN0287.jpg

sig.png

• ED Team

Couldn't you just try it out, and report back if it works? If it does, YEAH i want it!

And i've actually got'n some progress with the movie. It will be around 6 minutes long, feature some rock music (taken from figher flink 2004) and some real-life clips of the Tomcat, and also, "in memory of.." bit, to honor the F-14 pilots who are not with us anymore.

• ED Team

Well, gents, the movie is on it's way, and from the looks of it, this one will be one of my better ones (IMO). I'm already 1 minute something into the movie, and it's looking good.

And i named the movie, simply: Tomcat Tribute ;)

• Like 1