Votes for DCS: MiG-29 Fulcrum - poll in the russian side of the forum

NRG-Vampire

i think many non native russian language speaker confused choices, so they chosen No.1 because they saw the AFM, however i think they also wanted to vote for No.2 as DCS level for the MiG-29

so choose upper choice (red) vote if you want "only" FC3:Fulcrum with (AFM) same like current A-10A or Su-25A

choose lower choice (blue) vote if you want Full DCS:Fulcrum with (AFM+clickable cockpit+advanced systems and avionics) same like current DCS:A-10C, P-51D, Ka-50, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H

"хочу более высокий уровень реализации" means:i want a higher level of implementation

here:

http://forum.lockon.ru/showthread.php?t=114418

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

Do you really think pools have matters? They won't do it even if 90% voters wanted it and they didn't have it already in plans, if they did have they would do it anyway :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

We want every jet flyable and at a DCS level....I still want my F-16...even at FC2 level.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

We want every jet flyable and at a DCS level....I still want my F-16...even at FC2 level.

+1!! And it my F-16 not yours! ;)

Intel i5-9600K @ 3.7GHz

Gigabyte Z370XP SLI Mobo

G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin DDR4

GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 2070 8GB 256-Bit GDDR6(Assume the latest driver version)

Thermaltake Water 3.0 Certified Liquid Cooling System

Windows 10 Professional

Oculus Rift-S /TrackIR 5 in case VR dies

Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog w/ Thrustmaster T-Flight Rudder Pedals