A10A module

Succellus

Good day its time for a stupid question!!

Does the separate A-10A module integrate with DCS world ?

I ask this because FC3 does not.

And being out of sim due to hardware problem being a long time i would like to reaclimate myself with something lighter before taking on the A10C again!

Thanks!!!

HaF 922, Asus rampage extreme 3 gene, I7 950 with Noctua D14, MSI gtx 460 hawk, G skill 1600 8gb, 1.5 giga samsung HD.

Track IR 5, Hall sensed Cougar, Hall sensed TM RCS TM Warthog(2283), TM MFD, Saitek pro combat rudder, Cougar MFD.

The A-10A Module is the Same A-10A Content that is in the FC3 Module.

So if you are on Steam and want the A-10A, that's what you should buy.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• 4 weeks later...
Good day its time for a stupid question!!

Does the separate A-10A module integrate with DCS world ?

I ask this because FC3 does not.

And being out of sim due to hardware problem being a long time i would like to reaclimate myself with something lighter before taking on the A10C again!

Thanks!!!

I purchased the A-10A yesterday. And yes it does work but only to a degree (for me anyway).

Otherwise: You only get one quick mission with it and that's pretty much it. If you have the A-10A with DCS World, you cannot really do the set up fast missions because the plane will only arm with the cannon. It will not let you arm with any missiles so your pitted against all kinds of capable bad guys and all you have is a cannon. So it's pretty senseless for that unless you can down fighter planes or helos with an A-10 with a gun. When you click on quick mission its just a close air support mission and there are no other options. And there are no training missions. So it's worth the $5.99 I paid but I wouldn't spring for the $14.99 price.

Also, the training videos on it are pretty vague and spotty so you kind of do a lot of trial and error learning.

I purchased the A-10A yesterday. And yes it does work but only to a degree (for me anyway).

Otherwise: You only get one quick mission with it and that's pretty much it. If you have the A-10A with DCS World, you cannot really do the set up fast missions because the plane will only arm with the cannon. It will not let you arm with any missiles so your pitted against all kinds of capable bad guys and all you have is a cannon. So it's pretty senseless for that unless you can down fighter planes or helos with an A-10 with a gun. When you click on quick mission its just a close air support mission and there are no other options. And there are no training missions. So it's worth the $5.99 I paid but I wouldn't spring for the $14.99 price.

Also, the training videos on it are pretty vague and spotty so you kind of do a lot of trial and error learning.

The A10 is meant for CAS not to be a fighter man. And you can take AIM9's but they're for self defense.

-Seil

WotG Founder & A10C Lead