Issue with reactivation after PC upgrade, need help!

droz

I upgraded my Processor, Motherboard, and video card today. I've tried several times to get into the game, but it keeps asking me to reactivate all of my modules.

It's asking two and 3 times to reactivate each module. Every time I reactivate, another box comes up for the same module. Eventually, it stops and moves onto the next module.

After I do all of this, the game loads, and I can't get into the cockpit because it still things I'm not activated.

Any clue what I should do? I'd hate to do a complete reinstall because I'd have to download it all. Not a huge deal, more annoying than anything. My biggest issue is with FC3, I will need to relocate my Lockon CD, and that may be a little difficult as we just moved and stuff is still in boxes, which I know it's in a box, just a matter of getting to it is going to be...difficult...right now.

Any help? Thanks!

Windows 7 64bit

AMD FX 8350 4.0GHZ

16BG Ram

EVGA Geforce 760 GTX 2GB

I upgraded my Processor, Motherboard, and video card today. I've tried several times to get into the game, but it keeps asking me to reactivate all of my modules.

It's asking two and 3 times to reactivate each module. Every time I reactivate, another box comes up for the same module. Eventually, it stops and moves onto the next module.

After I do all of this, the game loads, and I can't get into the cockpit because it still things I'm not activated.

Any clue what I should do? I'd hate to do a complete reinstall because I'd have to download it all. Not a huge deal, more annoying than anything. My biggest issue is with FC3, I will need to relocate my Lockon CD, and that may be a little difficult as we just moved and stuff is still in boxes, which I know it's in a box, just a matter of getting to it is going to be...difficult...right now.

Any help? Thanks!

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94531

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs