Tweaking first Explosion in the game

My game FPS is about 25-40 fps set to medium graphic setting,,i also installed other FPS enhancement zip in my loman 5 like the Flare,explosion and water impact..all are meant to increase FPS in the game...I have no complain about my present tweak now but just for one thing,,I noticed this "FREEZE" for about half-one sec during merge and gunz hitting the plane (first explosion).

I have P4 2.26 GHZ,512RAM,128 MB ATI 9550,40 gigs at 72oo rpm...

By the way, i installed all the nessesary patch of FC like season pack,Ground Unit,and Shuttering fix,and 1.11 patch

any suggestions how to fix this freezing?

Tnks :)

=RvE=jr

I believe there is an error.log file somewhere (sorry not at a comp wiht LOMAC at the moment).

I had installed an explosion LOMAN patch, that renamed some files that LOMAC needed for guns explosions. So whenever I fired the gun and the round impacted, it wrote to the error.log of the missing file. And the constant writing to this file was causing my stuttering.

It may just be the effects though, you may try turning them down, I am not sure what the 9550 can handle.

Also, the stuttering and LOD patches are included with 1.11, so no need to install them.