Black shark compromises you are willing to take?

Black shark compromises you are willing to take?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. Black shark compromises you are willing to take?

• Yeah, I want it soon as freaking possible!!! Release patches later.
    • Naaa...I can wait to get the whole treat out of the box.

Sorry rugbutt, but I've been flying lo-mac since the very day it came out in the stores. I've followed the forums at lo-mac.com for YEARS! I don't need to show you or anyone else on here respect. I finally signed up on here because I bought Flaming Cliffs.

I have been listening to the complaints of flight sim addicts for years and I really think it gets out of hand. These valiant russian developers are doing a phenomenal job and yet the "fans" are almost never satisfied. They whine, whine, whine about the littlest things. And, as anyone who has ever followed a computer game before knows, NO program is bug-free or perfect in the initial offering. ED has shown themselves to be 100% committed to this game. They will release patches as the game is improved and bugs are fixed, just like with any other program.

To delay someone else's fun with Black Shark because the helicopter ducting fans have a few too many rivets is not only crazy, it's mean to those of us out there who are not perfectionists!

That said, I sure do hope they get the new trees up and running. The old trees really won't cut it for a helicopter sim...

Full Features at once!! Patchs will be necessary anyway because of bugs. Believe me, they will show up!

I prefer sim-features (AFMs, KI) and fps improvements. Better grafix only without performance costs. I was never able to admire high poly models when attacking ground targets, and I always have to "look away" if Su-25T hi-poly models taxi or fly in fromt of me: Designing such models in that detail is unnecessary work.

I am completely off topic, I just wanted to share my thoughts. :rolleyes:

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

Yeah I voted for as complete a product as possible so I can wait a little longer. :dreaming:

-----------------------------

AMD Athlon 64 3800+

Asrock 939 Dual SATA 2 mobo

1024 Corsair PC3200

XFX 7800GT

Antec True Blue 480

Samsung 940B

Track IR4

Saitek X-45 HOTAS

Win XP Pro

You guys would rather wait for BS to be released, a month, maybe more, so you can have new trees and terrains?

It's not like these "features" are fixing anything. They are just that, features, nothing more.

I've already seen the trees in WWIIOL. lol

Here is the truth:

The longer you wait the better there is a chance people will lose interest. Remember, the thread is asking about "FEATURES", not bug fixes.

People here will buy it whether it is released now, or 3 months from now. Besides, a release followed by additonal "Feature Patches" shows continued development support. Not to mention, a sooner release means more money coming in now for ED, rather then later. Last but not least, the longer ED waits, the more they will have to compete with other games for your money. A LOT of flightsimmers I know also play other games as well, whether they be on XBOX, PS2, XBOX 360, etc.. March, April, May are big release months for console games. If it comes down to BS or Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter....sorry, but I am going to have to go with GRAW. Heck, SW:EW comes out in a few weeks as well.

I say release it as soon as the helo and it's features are complete. Patch the other stuff in later.

Ultimately, I want what is best for ED. What is best for them is best for the game AND us.

My. 02c

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

• ED Team
...The longer you wait the better there is a chance people will lose interest. ...

That's true!

:(

Longer you wait, the more features in new product you imagine, the bigger disapointment you will have when it finally will be released.

Maybe I'm talking in non-moderator style... I'm a fan also, so ... I can't be complitely emotionless refering BS.

Best Regards, Dmitry.

"Чтобы дойти до цели, надо прежде всего идти." © О. Бальзак