New Shots

That Stryker is awesome!!!!!!!!!! :icon_supe

I am in awe, cant wait to buy 1.2.

Does anyone know how many of the ground vehicles they plan on updating?

BTW you can see the smoke grenade launchers on the stryker. I wonder if they ground vehicles will be capable of providing smoke cover?? :horseback

The code is probaly in Russian anyway.

I notice something with the night vision screens.

If you look around the center bright area, there is color.......

I saw color outside the circle, not inside.

ED should be careful with the detail of these vehicles. I understand that in a gunship simulator more close detail is required but remember to make 3 to 4 LOD's for the models. Imagine a columm of 12 strykers without them...

agree with that, systems will be on there knees

with all this detail and new grass tree modelling...need to be careful

The best solution would be to implement a bubble vision system where oobjects only in a certain range are rendered. Also changing a couple of shaders to DX 9 level will also help. However this might require a revamp of the engine. Which I'm afraid ED don't want to do on the lockon project. But I have been wrog before. ;)

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

The detail on that Stryker is simply incredible. Question, is the 12.7mm MG on top operational ?

Are there plans to add vehicle mounted anti-aircraft MGs on the corresponding vehicles in 1.2 ? Almost all tanks and artillery pieces modeled in lomac should have 12.7mm AA-guns installed. This would greatly enhance the air defence envoirment in Lock On and make up a bit for the lack of small arms fire.

The best solution would be to implement a bubble vision system where oobjects only in a certain range are rendered. Also changing a couple of shaders to DX 9 level will also help. However this might require a revamp of the engine. Which I'm afraid ED don't want to do on the lockon project. But I have been wrog before. ;)

Well, yes that probably would be best but so long as they have some real low poly LODs and a good few steps between low and max, it shouldnt be too much of a problem

The detail on that Stryker is simply incredible. Question, is the 12.7mm MG on top operational ?

Are there plans to add vehicle mounted anti-aircraft MGs on the corresponding vehicles in 1.2 ? Almost all tanks and artillery pieces modeled in lomac should have 12.7mm AA-guns installed. This would greatly enhance the air defence envoirment in Lock On and make up a bit for the lack of small arms fire.

Yes, we definately need a wall of lead when strafing convoys :) That would also somewhat make up for the lack of proper evasive action.

I agree with the comments about LODs, I'm still surprised ED didn't have a LOD system for ground vehicles in place until the hotfix for FC was released. Makes you wonder how much more easily available optimization is left in LOMAC ;)

Yes, we definately need a wall of lead when strafing convoys :) That would also somewhat make up for the lack of proper evasive action.

I agree with the comments about LODs, I'm still surprised ED didn't have a LOD system for ground vehicles in place until the hotfix for FC was released. Makes you wonder how much more easily available optimization is left in LOMAC ;)

I have been watching the Military channel a lot lately. If you watch the videos of the first Gulf War, you see lots of AAA.

Well, yes that probably would be best but so long as they have some real low poly LODs and a good few steps between low and max, it shouldnt be too much of a problem

Isn't it the case since a few time? I mean, Adaptative LoD?

Whisper of old OFP & C6 forums, now Kalbuth.

Specs : i7 6700K / MSI 1070 / 32G RAM / SSD / Rift S / Virpil MongooseT50 / Virpil T50 CM2 Throttle / MFG Crosswind.

All but Viggen, Yak52 & F16

I think LOD system in LOMAC is not yet to the best standards. A dozen aircraft on the runway 50 miles away still pwns FPS even when we perfectly know that we cant see them at this distance.

When I get online with lots of ground units I get massive FPS loss when Im tunred to them even when they arent even visible.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

hang on now gents...Speedtree is not yet implemented. The trees still look like cutouts..:p....

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|