No dedicated servers?

RnGRamen85

I would like to ask for one or two server(s) that are hosted by eagle dynamics, the current ones are very unstable(user hosted) and I am often timed out or laggy in-game, this could be due to the location of the servers but it would be very nice if one server in north america and one in europe could be hosted by eagle dynamic.

Thank you,

P.S. I absolutely love this game and hope to see the multiplayer(what I enjoy doing most) improve.:pilotfly:

There are Servers that Run 24/7,

Pretty sure the community will let you know in the coming hours who they are,

Off Hand, Eno's Firehouse, Hollo Pointe, Virtual Aerobatics, etc.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

51st

104th

159th

and many more still.

51st has fairly good A-A missions whit some A-G

104th has very nice A-G missions whit a need of A-A cover and great briefings

159th has very nice helicopter and A-G missions whit troop drop script for Huey and Hip.

Also, most server are running either SLmod or Servman, both let you switch mission by typing commands in chat to start a mission vote.

For servman type;

/m to get mission list

/v m # where # is number of the mission

/yes and /no to vote

Then you can also votekick other players for bad behavior;

/pl (or /p not sure) for player list

/v pl (or p) # where # is again the player number

(hope i remembered this right, same idea for SLmod but no experience whit its commands)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The keeper of all mathematical knowledge and the oracle of flight modeling.:)

Indeed there are a number of 24/7 servers as mentioned above.

I know the the Virtual Aerobatics one is up almost all the time.

The crashing that you say is part of the inherent game state at the moment, there is nothing we can do about it. Its for ED to fix the game then it will be stable.

I could put my server box inside ED's head office would still be unstable as that is just how the game is at the moment

Pman

51st

104th

159th

and many more still.

51st has fairly good A-A missions whit some A-G

104th has very nice A-G missions whit a need of A-A cover and great briefings

159th has very nice helicopter and A-G missions whit troop drop script for Huey and Hip.

Also, most server are running either SLmod or Servman, both let you switch mission by typing commands in chat to start a mission vote.

For servman type;

/m to get mission list

/v m # where # is number of the mission

/yes and /no to vote

Then you can also votekick other players for bad behavior;

/pl (or /p not sure) for player list

/v pl (or p) # where # is again the player number

(hope i remembered this right, same idea for SLmod but no experience whit its commands)

thank you very much, this helps alot

We run 24/7. Mostly have general training maps up for everyone to work on self improvement and week ends we host missions. map voting is enabled, so you can always change the current mission.

223rd CAS Dedicated

81.19.212.185 (TS Address aswell)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: :joystick: :pilotfly:

AMD FX8350 8 core @ Stock Clock

G. Skill X Series 32GB (4x 8GB) @ 2200Mhz OC

GTX 1070 8GB

Corsair H110 Liquid Cooler

I would like to ask for one or two server(s) that are hosted by eagle dynamics, the current ones are very unstable(user hosted) and I am often timed out or laggy in-game, this could be due to the location of the servers but it would be very nice if one server in north america and one in europe could be hosted by eagle dynamic.

Thank you,

P.S. I absolutely love this game and hope to see the multiplayer(what I enjoy doing most) improve.:pilotfly:

The 104th is up, hosting 1.2.7 Public Beta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is getting to be a squadron role call thread :megalol:

As noted, there are lots of servers up 24/7 - or as close to it as the platform stability allows.

You'll find the 51st, 104th, and 77th to be very good servers with a reasonable number of people on them most of the time. If you want to just fly "pick up games" they're pretty good.

The 159th and 314th are both quite good, if they have players on them. Both servers tend to have times of the day when their traffic is good, and other times that are quiet - usually based on the time zone that the squad members are on.

ENO's and the Firehouse are very accommodating and open to all as well, worth checking. They too tend to have "hot spots" on the clock as well.

Full Disclosure: I host the 314th; it's sitting on the desk to my right as I type :P

IMO, if you want to fly casually, on a whim, some of the big, heavily populated servers will probably suit you best.

If you want to find a squadron which is dedicated to a particular style that suits the kind of sim flying you want to do, don't overlook some of the "medium sized" servers either. That's not to say that you can't find a good squadron on the heavily populated servers - it's just that the "core" squadrons on those servers are also likely to have times that they're on, and times they're not - so it that regard, large and medium sized servers only differ in their "casual traffic".

Edited by Vedexent

Hey Ramen, I flew with you a few times last summer, my in-game name is Brad Hesse. Hopefully the new 1.2.7 patch when it is officially released will solve most stability issues. It can be very annoying to fire off a few R-77's and just before impact have the server crash! I am not sure a dedicated server would fix the stability problems anyways.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nvidia GTX Titan Pascal - i7 6700K - 960 Pro 512GB NVMe SSD - 32GB DDR4 Corsair - Corsair PSU - Saitek x52 Pro - Custom FreeTrack IR Setup - iControl for DCS