Content of FC 1.12

krel01

I know it works. Its just I cant book enough time off work to read it all. Just a little list or a helpful pointer would be appreciated.

Cheers for any consideration. :)

To say I've stormed the forum is a little rude though. I will admit to registering within the last couple of days.

And in my defence; I've played Lomac since the demo came out and have supported the product and addon with my wallet. Cheers.

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

I have followed the forums for quite some time and even remember seeing the post with the list of fixes, but I cannot find it right now. Search works, but if you don't know the name of the thread, you'll likely not find it (in any reasonable amount of time). Don't sweat the rude answers you've been given so far, they are not representive of all of us, I can't find it either .. keep looking and you'll find it, if I find it first, I'll post a link to it.

If anyone can remember replying on this elusive post and could possibly tell me the month I can check through your posts. :icon_idea

Dont worry about the month though as I'm sure I can find it quick enough. :D

Read to bother hands their on time much too with people only that bit little the.

You know it is fairly rude to tell someone to use the SEARCH button. If you don't want to answer or help that person, then don't answer at all. Someone may come along that might want to help someone who is new to these forums.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

You know it is fairly rude to tell someone to use the SEARCH button. If you don't want to answer or help that person, then don't answer at all. Someone may come along that might want to help someone who is new to these forums.

I totally agree. And it WOULD be nice to get a comprehensive list, with the new and the old stuff.

Cheers GGTharos. :D

Any leaks are good leaks.

Thanks everyone for the help and a big 'Hi' to one and all.

Hope not to be a 'Pain in the Arse' with too many NooB postings.

:biggrin:

Cheers GGTharos. :D

Any leaks are good leaks.

Thanks everyone for the help and a big 'Hi' to one and all.

Hope not to be a 'Pain in the Arse' with too many NooB postings.

:biggrin:

No problem. I didn't realize it was such a pain to find till I tried it. :)

As for more leaks, I don't know what has been said already and since I promised not to say anything that hasn't been said, I'd rather not say anything. 1.12 however is primarily a stability release.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Can you testers tell us what beta build you are on?

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

so...you guys are going to add the handicaped horse after all? :)

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P