The LockOn planes

You do not have LockOn installed within DCS World, just Flaming Cliffs 3. LockOn was installed as part of the licensing for FC3, that is all.

You can, of course, still play LockOn as a standalone product.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

For FC3, you need a Lock-On installation as prerequisite. FC3 otherwise will abort the installation process.

You can start Lock-On by using the desktop shortcut.

EDIT: You need DCS:World to be installed first to install FC3. FC3 is a DCS Module. but also requires Lock-On or a previous version of FC (FC, FC2) installed.

Edited by golfsierra2

kind regards,

Raven....

[sigpic]http://www.crc-mindreader.de/CRT/images/Birds2011.gif[/sigpic]

For FC3, you don't have to install DCS World. Only if you want to use other DCS modules, you need the DCS World first as part of the environment (FC3 is no DCS module, only compatible with DCS modules...).

Where did you get that from? Flaming Cliffs 3 will not run without DCS World. It will not even install without DCS World being installed first.

Now if you were talking about Flaming Cliffs 1 or 2, that would be a different story.

• Like 1

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Where did you get that from? Flaming Cliffs 3 will not run without DCS World. It will not even install without DCS World being installed first.

Now if you were talking about Flaming Cliffs 1 or 2, that would be a different story.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/shop/modules/lock_on_flaming_cliffs_3/

"FC3 is a module of DCS: World, which makes it compatible with all other DCS: World titles"

and

"Note: Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 will require an installation of Lock On: Modern Air Combat or previous version Flaming Cliffs."

I stand corrected, my fault.

kind regards,

Raven....

In order to enjoy the latest fixes and features, you must have DCSW.

Or better get the 1.2.7 beta! It is better than 1.2.6 standard, although you will have to get it in order to update to 1.2.7 later as it comes out of beta.

this ^

so exciting...! btw, the new forum su27 banner and vapor is looking so good!

Edited by green_sunfish_

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]best brawler fish in the world!

setup: asus PB298Q monitor, alienware x51 i7, track iR5, CH products, & gunnar glasses!:thumbup:

Did anyone actually read the OP's post. he has LOMAC installed & FC3 in DCSW he just wants to know how to get to the FC3 planes, Start game goto instant action click FC3 tab and pick plane...enjoy...BTW you will need to set up your controls in options..

AMD A8-5600K @ 4GHz, Radeon 7970 6Gig, 16 Gig Ram, Win 10 , 250 gig SSD, 40" Screen + 22 inch below, Track Ir, TMWH, Saitek combat pedals & a loose nut behind the stick :thumbup:

Moonlight, noticed this item on your list of accessories and wondered what you thought of it. Also what it cost. Mike

You should be aware that the Rift is currently only available as a Development Kit. It is absolutely not a Plug-n-Play device, at this point in time.

More information can be found here.

http://www.oculusvr.com/

Did anyone actually read the OP's post. he has LOMAC installed & FC3 in DCSW he just wants to know how to get to the FC3 planes, Start game goto instant action click FC3 tab and pick plane...enjoy...BTW you will need to set up your controls in options..

No, he asked for flying the planes in Lock-On, not those of FC3:

I have lock On and Flaming Cliffs 3 installed within world.

How do I fly the planes that are in Lock On ?

kind regards,

Raven....