Hi fellows!

Wanted to tell you about a small issue we're having in =4c= and announce it to you.

We had 2 years ago someone who wanted to join our squad and that couldnt make the minimum requirment in due time and extra extra try out period.

Once he broke the primary rule of our squad, good behaviour and friendship, and started to talk trash and disrespect our members, we asked him to leave our squad.

That made him angry and he began to behave even badly, so we banned him from our forum, ts, servers etc....

After that we never heard about him till today.

=4c= Herros saw him on your server today, wearing our squad tag =4c=, and Herros said him Hello, to what he responded by $@%$#@% :-)

Even worse, that guy started to insult all people present on your server and I believe his goal is to try to put some dirt on our squad image and reputation.

Please, pay attention to =4c= RICK HUNTER (lol, I know, funny name) and take note that he is not a member of the =4c= squad.

If he is offending you, please ban him from your server.

It is possible that he change his nickname still wearing the =4c= tags, and continue his dirty bznz.

Please contact and report it to us on our squad forum : http://www.4c-squad.co.yu/forum

As majority of active LOCK ON pilots know our squad, you know who we are, how we act and behave, and I believe you wont jump into that trap.

I will contact all main squad leaders and admins just to prevent as much possible this issue to grow.

Sorry to bother you with such low level shiznit.

thank you for your comprehension and looking forward to meet you on lockon skies and continue to have fun together.

Regards

=4c= SERBIAN VIRTUAL FIGHTERS SQUADRON

RgR that. Will be alert.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Attention to all HL server admins:

Some of my squad members saw him last weekend on Jabog32 server, using the =4c= tag and my nickname writen in a different way (=4c= Savo Srpski), than the one I'm using (=4c=SAVO*SRPSKI):

ScreenShot_012.jpg

Dont hesitate to kick/ban anyone using the =4c= tag and behaving disrespectfully on your server.

It wont be anyway a real =4c= member.

Thank you and see you in the skies!

=4c= SERBIAN VIRTUAL FIGHTERS SQUADRON

...yeah, he must be a disturbed guy with no friends IRL to act like this. They develop mental pathologies not only online but if you happen to cross paths IRL. Its annoying as hell, at the sime time you wanna get rid of them you cant confront them directly because it gets worse.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P