DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another quick test, this time with some extra snowy terrain for a certain Ironmike :)

(need to register this software now, the Bandicam watermark spoils it)

Looks great. Did you increase mountain texture draw distance from previous release?

Yeah i have been toying around with different .lua values, they look pretty good now.

P.S: I will be adding this snowy terrain texture to version 1.20 of the 104th Textures Pack this evening, it will be in a separate folder within the package as an optional set.

Edited by Mustang

Another quick test, this time with some extra snowy terrain for a certain Ironmike :)

Ahhh! Thanks buddy - you know I love my snow white winter terrain! It is gorgeous!!! :cheer3nc:

Big S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Cool video...but why is it in the "what if" section? Just curious.

I wasn't sure where to put the video since there is no dedicated videos thread (this thread is screenshots and videos in title) also the video includes terrain textures from the 104th v1.20 mod pack so it kinda qualifies as a 'what if' :)

edit: here's one more, v1.20B of the mod package, different noise texture sets

vpA2PxZ2pqk

Edited by Mustang

I wasn't sure where to put the video since there is no dedicated videos thread (this thread is screenshots and videos in title) also the video includes terrain textures from the 104th v1.20 mod pack so it kinda qualifies as a 'what if' :)

edit: here's one more, v1.20B of the mod package, different noise texture sets

Very cool! I need to download this one.

i7 8700K @ Stock - Win10 64 - 32 RAM - RTX 3080 12gb OC - 55 inch 4k Display

• 2 weeks later...