DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A4-enterprise.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

bin ladin's compound and the body to recover!

Dead of course.......:D

Ready the Choppers!

bin-laden.jpg

osama-dead.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Some musings on the little Scooter - being a Scooter Driver is a calling, like the priesthood, or the mob. Lots of work, grueling hours in the cockpit, doing by hand or in your head all the navigation, math and thinking that HAL in the cute Gen 4 jets does in seconds.

The Scooter, like her soon to be released big sister the Tomcat represents a generational shift in many ways.

The things the kids flying these electric jets take for granted like knowing where they are, how long they can fly before running out of gas, where the bad guys or their friends are, how many weapons remain onboard, where the boat is and such - the Scooter does not help with this is in any way - that is all up to you, the steely-eyed missile man in the cramped front office.

YOU are the flight computer, YOU are the Nav system, YOU are the Flight Planning Advisory System, YOU are the Link 16/SA page.

Do you have what it take to master this most basic of jets?

She is known by many names - Scooter, Bantam Bomber, Kiddiecar but make no mistake she is a demanding mistress

Heinemann's Hot Rod awaits, if only you have the testicular fortitude, the will and the stunning good looks.

DISCO, CO vVMA-131 Diamondbacks, CSG-1

tinkertoy.thumb.jpg.0e00f9fe54f1bd09919136c0283ca4c2.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

i7 8700K | GTX 1070 Ti | 32GB 3000 DDR4

FAA Comm'l/Instrument, FAST Formation Wingman, Yak-52 Owner/Pilot

Thanks to the Hoggit Dev team for the amazing Scooter and PorcoRosso for our excellent late 80's/early 90's VMA-131 low-vis skins.

jQKxbUU.jpg

jQunXCS.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-4E | F-5E | F-14B | F/A-18C | AV-8B NA | UH-1H | FC3 | Yak-52 | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA-342

And now, beautiful custom HiVis CAG skin from PorcoRosso for the fantastic Hoggit Dev Community A-4E-C as embarked in CSG-1 aboard CVN 74 USS John C. Stennis

s5ZbPQs.jpg

rBKKw21.jpg

IsH8fcQ.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Night CVN Ops, because Scooter

DISCO | CO, vVMA-131 Diamondbacks, vCSG-1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]