The UH-1H Huey Livery thread

diveplane

Hi Razorback,

I have started to make this skin some time ago, but did not finish it, because I thought someone else is working on it.

Maybe it is time to bring this project to an end.

wip64.jpg

Edited by upuaut

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

Hi Razorback,

I have started to make this skin some time ago, but did not finish it, because I thought someone else is working on it.

Maybe it is time to bring this project to an end.

wip64.jpg

Hi Upuaut,

Please do finish it. It looks great already.

Can't wait utill it's done.

Awesome. You are doing a great job. Really like your work.

Razorback

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

Wow Upuaut, you work fast. Thank you very much.

This skin is totally awesome.

Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)  | AMD Ryzen 9 5900X @ 4,5Ghz | 128Gb DDR4 3200Mhz | beQuiet! Dark Power 12 1200W | 2 x 2Tb M.2 Samsung SSD | 2 x 4 Tb M.2 Samsung SSD |  Aorus RTX3090 Xtreme 24Gb | Windows 10 Pro x64 | HOTAS Cougar (heavily modified) | MFG Crosswind pedals | CH Throttle Quadrant | TrackIR5 | Oculus Quest 2 | VoiceAttack

Aviate Navigate Communicate

big request

UH-1H GREEK ARMY PLEASE....

this one if anyone can do it...

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Greece---Army/Bell-UH-1H-Iroquois/2142440/M/

Edited by skouras

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]W10(64bit)Asus Rog Strix Z370-F - i7 8700K - Dark Rock Pro 4 - 16 giga ram Corsair vengeance 3000 - MSI RTX 2070 Super - Asus Rog Phobeus soundcard - Z906 Surround speaker - Track ir5 - HOTAS Warthog

Could somebody please do this one for me? It's the old FBI HRT UH1. Hard to find pictures of it but I've got this mostly sideways shot and a video that you can see the rest of it. There seems to be slight differences to each but if anyone is kind enough to make this skin I wouldn't care which one :D

And I will give you virtual beer! How about that.

At about 10:13 in the video is a good view of her.

654428875_FBIHuey.thumb.jpg.8283f99723b3b895c875965739581371.jpg

Could somebody please do this one for me? It's the old FBI HRT UH1. Hard to find pictures of it but I've got this mostly sideways shot and a video that you can see the rest of it. There seems to be slight differences to each but if anyone is kind enough to make this skin I wouldn't care which one :D

And I will give you virtual beer! How about that.

At about 10:13 in the video is a good view of her.

Hi,

I will try the one from the picture.

wip_fbi.jpg

DCS Mods and Skins: HiDrive

Use the NAS only if the other Link is not working - it's slow!
My DCS MODs and Skins: NAS

• 2 weeks later...

I know this one, It is my favourite one (along with Evergreen livery;)). I just thought that even if JSDF uses mostly UH1J which has nose similar to Bell 212 Japan is one of those countries that still fly Hueys. I'd feel like those are only missing liveries to make selection fell "completed". Let me know if You need any help with kanji's, I speak Japanese a little bit, would be glad to help. Cheers!

EDIT more refs a33-Iruma1979Show-Nuno-06.jpg

41567-19811025.jpg

41645-19770928.jpg

1155.jpg

UH-1~1024.jpg

huey_decal.jpg

051.jpg

026.jpg

and now some uniform reference:)

takayama2.jpg?c=a0

Edited by Samek

[sIGPIC]http://i55.tinypic.com/21oydlx.jpg[/sIGPIC]