Air Cavalry - Combat Flight Simulator NEW

Fillbiker

Would be useful if you mentioned this is a MOBILE game, not a PC one.

DCS A10C Warthog, DCS Black Shark 2, DCS P51D Mustang, DCS UH-1H Huey, DCS Mi-8MTV2 Magnificent Eight, Flaming Cliffs 3, Combined Arms

System: Intel i7 4770k @4,2GHz; MSI Z87-G65; 16GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM; 128GB SSD SATA3 (system disk); 2TB HDD SATA3 (games disk); Sapphire Radeon R9 290 Tri-X; Windows 7 64bit

Flight controls: Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog; Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder; TrackIR 5; Thrustmaster F16 MFDs; 2x 8'' LCD screens (VGA) for MFD display; 27'' LG LCD full HD main display

hahaha. <thinking> mobile game has scenery not so dissimilar from present DCS scenery. roll on edge.

I was thinking the same :)

Quite impressive for a Mobile app nonetheless. I hope it sells well, bringing more people in to Sims.

EDIT:- Black Shark HD - I like this - pity it isn't on android too:(

http://www.realmobilesimulation.com/?page_id=20&title=black-shark-hd

Ka50_Lg_09.jpg

Ka50_Lg_011.jpg

Nate

Edited by Nate--IRL--

• 2 months later...

Update 1.0.3 with Mi-24 Hind

Today is finally released next update!

Added first campaign missions package and new helicopter Mi-24 Hind with virtual cockpit for both pilot and gunner!

Also app size was reduced (70% OFF !!!!).

And finally, today ON SALE ($4.99 -> $0.99)

Hope you enjoy!

SCREEN:

hind.png

I would love this for my tablet, but it's a Galaxy Note. :(

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I will start to work on Android version next week! Not sure how many devices will be supported because there are so many with different resolutions and hw, but Galaxy Note should be I think ;)

I have both the original and 2014 editions of the 10.1. Either would most excellent. ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I will start to work on Android version next week! Not sure how many devices will be supported because there are so many with different resolutions and hw, but Galaxy Note should be I think ;)

Kudos on your work.

Try posting some footage over at Sim HQ

Kudos on your work.

Try posting some footage over at Sim HQ

Do you have any contact for editors of SimHQ? I tried to find it but with no luck. I posted a thread on forum only. But I would like to send a press release and screenshots to editors directly.

Do you have any contact for editors of SimHQ? I tried to find it but with no luck. I posted a thread on forum only. But I would like to send a press release and screenshots to editors directly.

Try Sending a PM to a guy called Magnum.(on sim HQ)

He used to be a member of the Sim HQ team, he mite give you the contact Names you need.

Best of luck with you game.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Any way to get this to pc? ;)

If they haven't gotten it to android, I would not hold my breath.

FREE version is free :D btw. You can get it for free and try it before buy anything. You can buy only one or two choppers if you wish, or buy everything. If you want everything it is much cheaper to buy a PRO version and have all unlocked. Choice is on you.

• 2 weeks later...