FARP question

tommop3

My question reffers to a FARP. When I created a new one with all logistc stuff next to it (fuel, ammo, tent, CP, 2 vehicles) still don't have GPU assistance. And when I refuel and rearm a chopper once, there is no possibility to do this once again. badmood.gif

Thank you for you answer.

Well, GPU is available for soviet type armies. You won't have one for NATO. At least for me never works. If you can refuel and rearm once then you may want to check resources on the FARP. There's no reason you can't refuel and rearm if units you need (M818,Urals, humvees, tankers etc) are still alive and within 100 m from FARP center. One other way to check everyting works is to use for FARP the FARP Ammo , FARP Fuel and FARP Command from static objects list and put them right on FARP (not on landing spots obviously).

[sIGPIC]OK[/sIGPIC]

This is strange, becouse starting other mission (don't remember its name - pilot rescue) I am able to call for GPU and it works.

About FARP refuel and rearm I have to check the resourses maybe there is not suffitient number of the stuff.

Thank you anyway.

Are you using the resupply units of your coalition?

yes i use my coalition units (Uh1) and its fine at first time. second time when i want to refuel an rearm there is no answer and no reaction. besides do not have GPU. I read that good solution would be place APA 50 as a coalition unit to have support of GPU.