1.2.6.99999.3 explained

c0ff

• ED Team

Hi,

Updates to 1.2.7 go through the intermediate version 1.2.6.99999.3 due to some fundamental changes to the updater.

It's a virtual version used to replace the updater which was a part of DCS World. From now on the updater is a separate entity.

Thus will allow for faster technology updates.

Dmitry S. Baikov @ Eagle Dynamics

LockOn FC2 Soundtrack Remastered out NOW everywhere - https://band.link/LockOnFC2.

Hi,

Updates to 1.2.7 go through the intermediate version 1.2.6.99999.3 due to some fundamental changes to the updater.

It's a virtual version used to replace the updater which was a part of DCS World. From now on the updater is a separate entity.

Thus will allow for faster technology updates.

ah nice : ) so one updater can now handle DCS World and DCS WWII or also different version?

Ogoe goe ga ga?? *drool-dripp* BLEEH.. *brup..*

That's the way I understand it.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup: