printer friendly key-command list?

xylem

Hi,

I just installed FC, and I need to reprogram my x-52.

But after printing out the key-commands list for FC, and starting the programming grind, I discovered that each printed page was missing 5 or 6 lines of commands at the bottom of the page.

I've tried everything I can think of: reformating the page, etc. but I can't seem to get it to print correctly.

So, does anyone know where I can find a printer friendly version, or can you tell me how to format the one I have so it will print correctly?

Feeling pretty dumb about this, lol. (and btw; did a search with no luck )

Thanks.......

Thermaltake View 71 Snow, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, i9-9900K Coffee Lake,8core,16 Thread,3.6 GHz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 64 GB, NZXT Kraken X72 AIO CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid, Win 10

Well, it opens in Wordpad on it's own; but I can't find any way to manipulate it . I don't have Word, but instead Wordperfect (corel), which will open it (since it opens Word docs). And when it opens it, it actually paginates it correctly. But the 'gridlines' show up as big black bars for some reason, and I can't find a way to delete them, and printing a page that way just uses too much ink.

I can't seem to open it as as a spreadsheet, so I don't know why the gridlines are there or how to manipulate them.

Anyway, just thought someone might have gone through this before.

Thanks...

Thermaltake View 71 Snow, Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master, i9-9900K Coffee Lake,8core,16 Thread,3.6 GHz, Corsair Vengeance Pro 64 GB, NZXT Kraken X72 AIO CPU cooler, EVGA RTX 3080 XC3 Ultra Hybrid, Win 10

I'm at work so I can't look, but what kind of file is it?

if it's a .cfg or .lua then it's editable with notepad.

If notepad opens it, excel should also open it ( I don't want to teach my granny how to suck eggs, but..) if it doesn't delimit them correctly select the column the text lands in , go Data, Text to columns (alt D, E) & pick tab, space or comma depending on how they're separated.

print it from there

Cheers.

It's rich text file; opens in wordpad. I think the easiest way is just to copy it bit by bit into word. Thanks anyway guys...