Black Sea Operation Status?

I’m not asking for the release date, I just want to know what’s the status of the campaign so far? Now that the final version of the 1.12 patch is out (I know some of you working on the BSO are also beta testers and already reported early troubles with the 1.12 patch)…did the final patch version screw up any missions?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

lol! sorry to say...but I had to say this.....Duke Nukem forever :D

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Well a lot has changed in the past 2 years like addons, patches, and further patches. It's just that...with each new release screws up some missions so they have to go back and fix it. I'm glad they haven't called it quits just yet and they are doing this for free, so i don't want to put any pressure on them. Let them keep up the good work :icon_supe

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• ED Team

I haven't spoken with T-Bone for a few weeks regarding BSO, so how the missions are set up, im not sure yet. What i do know, however, is that some cutscenes have yet to be made for the first chapter.

I'll try to reach T-bone so he can come in here and post the status of the project.

I don't think it will ever come out, it's been what 2 years?

Excuse me, why don't you try making a large scale campaign with a product that continuously is being re-patched while being a full time engineering student?

The 1.12 patch did change some of the missions and make them buggy. We are working on these issues. Once they are sorted out the first 10 missions will be released once Glowing AMRAAM completes the cut scenes.

Thank you to those of you who are understanding and have been so supportive.

T-Bone

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus G72GX | CPU: Core 2 Duo Overclocked @ 2.9Ghz | Memory 6GB DDR2 | Graphics Card: nVidia GTX 260m 1GB | OS: Windows 7 Home Premium | Monitor: Samsung 32" LCD

LOMAC 1.0 to FC 1.12 System RIP (2003-2010) | AMD Athlon 64 3000+ overclocked to 2565MHz | NVidia Geforce 7800 GS AGP 256 MB | 1GB Kingston PC2700 DDR DRAM | Windows 2000 with SP4

Great thanks T-bone for the update :D . I know ED plans to release another version of the 1.12 patch to fix a small issue with the F-15 later this week, i hope that doesnt screw anything up. Keep up the good work and good luck with engineering - I'm going to head down that path as well. Maybe we can chat about that sometime.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Excuse me, why don't you try making a large scale campaign with a product that continuously is being re-patched while being a full time engineering student?

The 1.12 patch did change some of the missions and make them buggy. We are working on these issues. Once they are sorted out the first 10 missions will be released once Glowing AMRAAM completes the cut scenes.

Thank you to those of you who are understanding and have been so supportive.

T-Bone

Time, (we never have enough of it)

I for one appreciate your crew’s dedication to put this campaign to life.

Keep up the good work. I’m sure we will be hearing from you and your crew,

Once you breed this beast to life…

Thanks again, looking forward into this f15c campaign you have reserved for us. Look intense.

Cheers.