A Different Ghosting Problem

This has always happened but not as flagrantly as what I noticed today. Flying the F-15, using TWS mode, I got a return at approx. 17nm away. I locked it and held the lock until it broke at about 9nm. When it broke, the original return at 17nm was still on the radar screen. I know there is a built in delay for returns to disappear on both the TEWS and the radar, but this was way too much time for the original return to still be there.

ED knows the problem. See the sticky on top.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

ED knows the problem. See the sticky on top.

This is NOT the RWR bug. And it gets worse. I just came out of the 504th server.

I was capping for a pair of A-10s in formation. At one point, there appeared a second pair of returns where the A-10s were. I think my TWS scan cone moved away from them for an instant.

And this: I was dragging a 77. It just wouldn't stop and it wouldn't spoof. It seemed to chase me for way too long. I was getting audible warnings the whole time. I cycled RWR and it disappeared. It might have been a coincidence, but I don't know. Hopefully the RWR fix will cover this, if it is indeed part of the problem