Someone just say it!

I have a situation. My dad has a very busy job, but this part of the year is slow. He normally doesnt have time to play games but would like to atleast fool around with lockon. He wants to update to version 1.02 on his computer. I have 1.1 all the way to 1.12 on my computer but he doesnt want to get flaming cliffs for his computer. The reason is starforce-he has had problems with lockon, bf2, cod2, and splintercell. All of them have starforce to some degree and have screwed up his cd and dvd drives.(they didnt do that to mine) He has even tried the removal tools, didnt work. (dont ask to upgrade to 1.1 he wont.) My problem is- he still believes that 1.02 has starforce, although i tell him ED didnt implement the system until the downloaded version of 1.1. Can someone just inform him that 1.02 doesnt have starforce since he doesnt believe me:icon_roll That way he can atleast have the game patched to some extent.

Tell your dad 1.02 does not have any StarForce (even no CDCHECKS as far I remember correctly - this was removed with 1.02 patch)

Tell your dad also that he can win real money if he shows StarForce crew that it is SF driver that screws his system and his optical drivers.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

Guest IguanaKing

"Oh...he said it again!!! Ohhhh!!!"

Heh...just had visions of King Arthur mentioning the word "it" in his sentences, which was apparently very painful for the Knights who say NEEE! :D