Breaking news!

*****MISSION DISCONTINUED****

Sorry for the delay guys, had some minor glitches after the 127 update.

I strongly suggest you play this mission as a squadron since some extent of co-ordination is needed to get the preferred outcome.

Remember to post pictures of the destruction you caused and please inform me of any glitches in this mission.

Regards

Mid

EDIT: OPS NUTRON v2 for H/H or co-op removed due to compatibility issues wit Open Beta and 1.2.10 Sorry for this, I will look at this mission again..

lf2rfIj.jpg

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

552334314_MidniteSignature.jpg.7c1678ea5639bd6d044b092eb97c300e.jpg

Thanks for your time entertaining us with your missions, we really enjoyed them. Love the atmosphere you created and the background info.

One question though, will you at some stage make this mission Red on Blue as well?

No problem mate and thanks, I just love this sim.

With regards to the Head to Head.....already done. Should be available by next week after some testing and it's only fair to let the Russians protect their assets as well.:)

Remember if you installed the scenery that came with Op Eagle Eye you do not need to install it again.

Midnite Signature.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I have updated the UN Rescue Zestafoni mission to 1.2.8 and made it a bit more dynamic by adding some air power to the rebels to contest the UN onslaught. The effect this change had is unbelievable.

Updated mission can be downloaded at post #26 http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=103658&page=3

An update of the -=VSAAF=- Reno racing mission is also available in the mixed mission thread. The current mission uploaded is plain and without extra scenery I made to give it the real RENO feel. Stay tuned for the complete update pack available shortly. Some changes include the timer system that was greatly improved with the help of "Shahdoh" from Virtual Aerobatics and as mentioned, CUSTOM Scenery.

Go to post #13 http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=89880&page=2

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

• 2 months later...

DANGER CLOSE

Discussion for DANGER CLOSE mission.

Please report any issues with this mission here.

This mission is designed to make use of "HUMAN" JTAC. (I DO SUGGEST YOU CHANGE THIS MISSION TO NIGHT FOR ADVANCED GAME-PLAY)

Hold at WP3 and await instructions from JTAC to engage targets, civilians are in the area and we do not want an international incident on our hands.

Combined Arms needed.

**This is a revision of the first mission published. Some errors were corrected with the MEDIVAC script and Rangers Vehicle Pack was removed. Desert Terrain MOD is still preferred for Ultimate game-play!**

vKjzSLv.jpg

Updated mission: 27 Oct 2014 Medevac script.

Mission HERE

Edited by Midnight

Midnite Signature.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

this looks awesome, love the idea with the newspaper articles. Would there be a way to put everything together into one place, so one can see the various articles, mission briefings and corresponding mission files in the order they are supposed to be played? I hope thats not asking too much, but I would love to check out your great work!