Damage and repair.

wdrago

Two stories of damage and repair on my M2K, during online fly on 1.5 severs.

First one, i broke a gear during an hard landing, alarm went on and red signal light on gear.

I return to parking and started repair process, all gone right. and i returned to battle. :thumbup:

Second one, was after an hard fight with a Mig-21, he shoot at me twice with R60 i presume,

First one explode right on my engine (i saw fireball on impact). the second one explode near by my fuselage (was doing a barrell at that moment). I survided this ! a miracle !

I reach to escape the mig-21. After those 2 impacts on my Mirage, i feel a lose of power (i would say 30%), and a lose of manoeuvrability. I succeded to return base and land my plane, I started the repair process. but that time when i took off again, the manoeuvrability was back to normal, as external fuselage repaired. but the engine was still having that 30% of power lose...

Other strange thinks, i was expecting some damage alarm and alarm light, when i have been shoot, but nothing no Hydraulic, no fire light ... on damage panel ?? :joystick:

What you think of those stories ?? does the damage panel work ?

M2K-damage.thumb.jpg.e9bde16e98f7ddcfabf23de96c10e4c3.jpg

Edited by wdrago

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]