Las Vegas air race SU-27

Here is the fruits of my labor for the last 5 days or so. It's a high speed race through down town Vegas.

Here's a youtube showing you how to complete it.

[ame]

[/ame]

And download this for the miz file, the sounds, scripts, a route map and the tracks of me doing it.

My flying skills have improved one million percent making this circuit, I hope it helps you too.

Please post your tracks if you can complete to top of Stratosphere with your times. And please remember to hit like on the youtube, and if you are really grateful to me for this, download and contribute to my multi keyboard remapper tool here.

I'll work on a multiplayer version and a part 2 which will include the hoover dam.

It anyone want to help me develop the multiplayer, let me know.

Thanks, Steve

Edited by steve2112

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

AFAIK, the green gates don`t work in MP!

i suspected as much.

oh well, it hard enough to fly it by yourself anyhow, at least for me.

My kit: i7-4790K@4GHz / 8GB - GTX 980ti + rift CV1 - X52 pro - Multi Keyboard Remapper - 2DOF motion sim (in development)

i just realized i could make a muliplayer version of this race using the air show pylons to mark the course and those zone trigger things with an altitude check, since most of the course is close to the ground. for the high up gates, i could use a hovering helicopter to mark the gate i guess.

but i'm not sure how many people are interested right now since not much response to this thread.