What made me buy CA too! Probably old for you!

Pigmachine

Not my video, just showed the potential we will have with a few more aircraft's, a full out war! :

[A mission that we flew on 05/08/2012.

The mission was to destroy as many ground forces as possible before attacking the enemy airfield. The enemy was hiding in the city so that made tasking for JTAC difficult and almost impossible. After 2 hours of target hunting I decided that the enemy troops were no longer a threat and moved in the tanks to capture the airfield.

With the help of the Black Shark we moved forward into the city from the south and from the north. There was still an AAA unit active which damaged the Black Shark.

After three hours we concluded the mission!

I tried to remain on the ground as much as possible and this made describing target locations very interesting.

A10: Laurens

KA50: Ivonov

JTAC & Ground Cmd: Dikkeduif]

CPU i7-6700K 4,3Ghz, RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666M 2x16GB, GPU Gigabyte Gaming G1 GTX 1080, Monitor Benq 24" 1920x1080 @ 144Hz, MB ASUS Z170-A, OS Win 10 Pro (Creators ED), HOTAS X52 Pro, VR Oculus Rift Cv1

Uh, this ought to be a promotional video for DCS World; it's that good. Man, Eagle Dynamics is slowly building a commercial version of their military product, The Battle Simulator...

I really need to play online more often...Maybe even pick up CA one of these days...

Also, that part right at the end of the video where the A-10 buzzed the JTAC sent shivers up my spine.