uninstalling & Reinstalling

gizmo

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to know how am i going to uninstall DCS A10c and reinstall again without the serial number activations being depleted? I have only 1 activation left due to some problems i faced in my previous installations.

Would appreciate your inputs.

Thanks & Regards

If you want Peace, be prepared to fight for it ! :pilotfly:

If you are only going to uninstall and then reinstall without changing anything on the hardware and also not reinstalling windows, you will not need to deactivate. The exception is if you are currently using version 1.1.1.1 or earlier and will install DCS World version, but all serial numbers were issued one extra activation to compensate for this.

Also note that when you reach 0 activations, there is a timer that starts - 30 days later you get a new activation automatically.

To deactivate, on standalone version, go into the bin folder of your installation and start the protect.exe file. This will give you an option to deactivate.

To deactivate, on DCS World version, go to DCS World folder and then /mods/Aircrafts/A-10C/bin/ and run the same file there.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Daniel "EtherealN" Agorander | Даниэль "эфирныйн" Агорандер

Intel i7 2600K @ 4.4GHz, ASUS Sabertooth P67, 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1600MHz, ASUS GTX 560Ti DirectCU II 1GB, Samsung 830series 512GB SSD, Corsair AX850w, two BENQ screens and TM HOTAS Warthog

DCS: A-10C Warthog FAQ | DCS: P-51D FAQ | Remember to read the Forum Rules |

|
| Life of a Game Tester