Export.Lua curiosity question

I am no developer, but I'm just curious as to the possibilities of the export.lua functionality potential. For example, is it possible to export the video for FC3 arcraft displays? eg, Su-25T Shkval, Mig-29 HDD. Are there any other braod stroke limitations on what can be done? Eg, DCS:A10C has better functionality compared to FC3 aircraft.

I am no developer, but I'm just curious as to the possibilities of the export.lua functionality potential. For example, is it possible to export the video for FC3 arcraft displays? eg, Su-25T Shkval, Mig-29 HDD. Are there any other braod stroke limitations on what can be done? Eg, DCS:A10C has better functionality compared to FC3 aircraft.

Afaik you can export every instrument in the cockpit (i.e. it's indicated value) and about virtually every data from the world (coordinates and parameters of other aircraft/units) with some more programming. I think, even the export of images of video displays (MFCDs) is possible (and theoretically therefore also some sort of "video" if those images are exported quickly enough - but I doubt this is viable due to performance constrains).

BUT I think, all these possibilities are only available for full fidelity aircraft like the A-10C - how much of all this is possible with FC3 aircraft, I don't really know. I could imagine, that the FC3 module is somewhat limited in this regard as the module as such offers no real LUA interface - the "LUAfication" is not really present and therefore I am unsure of how much data can be accessed via the export.lua.

SU25 shkval export

For the SU25 shkval export i found this description in the LOCK ON Forum and it worked.

http://web.archive.org/web/20130905113352/http://www.lockonfiles.com/topic/37798-dcsw-two-monitors-easy-set-up/

This guy stated there it would work for all FC3 aircrafts, except F15-C, but did not tested it yet by myself.

Cheers

Adrian

Thank you both for your answers.

Now for that link that don_sangria posted, I wonder if I can trick one of the A10C MFCD display android apps to display the shkval... Or Etc.

Hell the big thing really would be to get the SPO-15 exporting, it's in such an awkward position...