hooking up track ir to mouse and putting it on your hand for use in oculus

Hello, I thought of a cool idea, that could be cool to expand upon for an addition to having the oculus rift in dcs. Since you can't see ur key board with the oculus. I was thinking you could put a track ir on your hand and set it up to control the mouse that way you could use your hands to select things in the cockpit. I think it would cool if dcs or somebody made an extension where you could out on a glove and it would animate the hand and arm in the game and you could select all the switches.

You could even integrate force feedback into the glove so it would feel like your flipping switches, I think the oculus and having some gloves like that is the way to go for future high end Sims since the oculus turns everything 3d not just the cockpit, and having just a force feedback position tracking glove would allow you to feel and interact with any cockpit not just the one you build for your Sim.

You could even integrate force feedback into the glove so it would feel like your flipping switches, I think the oculus and having some gloves like that is the way to go for future high end Sims since the oculus turns everything 3d not just the cockpit, and having just a force feedback position tracking glove would allow you to feel and interact with any cockpit not just the one you build for your Sim.

Or you build you self a cockpit, then you both see and feel the switches :smilewink::music_whistling:

But having a Brick or a baseball on the hand looks to me that it is killing a good feeling with the OR.

This post yesterday looks way bether http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=133102 :)

That's what I'm talking about, I think it would be cool to add force feedback gloves that would constrain the movement of your fingers and put pressure actuators in the finger tips to give you a real tactile feel of tholings your grabbing for a full experience, you've got the sights the sounds all you need is the feel